Name That Eroge

Okay, i will keep posting some pictures. :slight_smile:

Now what game is this one?

You can enjoy some cute mikos and goddesses-classmates

And this one?

Now you can enjoy cute mikos and senseis

Oh, do I have to post some hints? Both my games are pretty popular, thoughā€¦ okay, Iā€™ll post some when I get a chance later today.

Okay, this is a VN about a sort of post-apocalyptic future. Itā€™s one of the best VNs ever. And, umā€¦ I dunno what kinds to give that wonā€™t give it away instantly - it really is pretty well known. Oh; the artist worked on one of the games thatā€™s reviewed on erogereview. And thatā€™s all I can really say :expressionless:

This is by an AKABEi SOFT2 branch/spinoff/child company. Itā€™s their second game, and it was briefly mentioned on that ā€˜Canned Dogsā€™ blog once.

SWAN SONG.

Akatsuki no Goei

Two moreā€¦

Low budget title.

Released this year.

Hints not required. :stuck_out_tongue:

Youā€™d think with a theme song called ā€œTogetherā€ thereā€™d be some mad twincest.

You know what? I lied. =P And in revenge for guessing both my games, Iā€™m gonna guess both of yours.

Sakashiki Hito ni Miru Kokoro

Cross Channel

I recognise both of those as well :P, but Iā€™ll hold off on answering for a while.

I think this image that you posted a week or so ago is still in play too.

Oh. hey, youā€™re rightā€¦ hmmā€¦ well, it was released earlier this year, by a company that hadnā€™t released anything since 2000 or so.

Itā€™s RAM-Softā€™s 5 ???, FIVE. :slight_smile:

The two above are too easy to guess, so i will let for anyone else. And thereā€™s still my pictures running. :wink:

The first picture is from MOON, and the second is from PERIOD

(Sorry, I still canā€™t identify yours Peter Gilis).

New image 1:

New image 2: (probably a bit too easy :P)

Okay. Time is up waaaay past. :lol:
No one guessed. soā€¦

This CG is from ???, KAMI PANI, from Clochette. Recently released.

And this CG is from ???, OSHIETE MIKO-SENSEI! from Unicorn-A. A game with two sequels so far.

Now from what eroge is this CG?

Itā€™s from a company related to WILL-Soft.

No its image one that is too easy yami noi Koe :smiley: :lol:

too easy but Im pressed for time. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the first image might be easier for this board like youā€™ve said, but the game the second picture is taken from would probably have sold 10 times as many copies as Yami no Koe 1.

I think that Ignoscoā€™s latter title is probably going to be obvious to pretty much everyone. Lurkerā€™s is a little tougher, but the title in question has been mentioned on this board so many times you could probably class it as easy too. Iā€™ll leave the obvious one, though*, and say that Lurkerā€™s is ā€œTre Donne Crudelli: Satsuriku no Djangoā€, by Nitroplus!

Hint 1: This is a budget eroge, and you can download it (legally, I mean =p and for a price)
Hint 2: Ignosco probably knows this one =P

*I wonder if that titleā€™s going to remain unguessed forever because everyone just keeps skipping over it, because itā€™s too obvious =p

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=401945

Zoku Satsuriku no Jango from Nitro+ (as Lancer-X said), but also, interestingly, that single, secondhand ($9.99 only!) game currently available from Himeya :wink: ā€¦

Hermitā€™s Mamarabu.

Sorry, Iā€™ll have to guess this one as well :P. Itā€™s from lightā€™s Shiokaze no Kieru Umi ni (I havenā€™t played it though - is it worth buying? Erogamescape likes it, and the scenario looks rather interesting).

Off topicā€¦ please make your out of print titles available as well light :(.

Yeah, Iā€™ll try not to post anything thatā€™s quite so obvious from now on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Image 1:

Image 2:

This game is in someway related to a title thatā€™s been translated into English.

Itā€™s really shortā€¦ youā€™ll play though it in less than a day. However, itā€™s pretty damn good. Donā€™t expect something that will keep you occupied for weeks, but if you want a short, high-quality eroge for a reasonable price, go for it.

This image is from the sequel to a very very well known game (that has already been mentioned in this thread, and has received several adaptations). The sequel to this well known game tells the after story of the characters pictured in the above image.

There arenā€™t too many more hints I can provide without giving away the answer - so yeah, even if you recognised it straight away, please post your answer and another image :P.

Your less than a day is probably equivalent to my weekend :). Thanks for the recommendation - Iā€™ll definitely get this soon.

Itā€™s a bit less than three times the length of the first Narcissu according to notaā€™s site, if that gives you an idea.

Anyway, Iā€™ll put that image out of its misery. Itā€™s Tomoyo After.
Easy one, because I havenā€™t got a lot of time.

ā€¦???

Woooooooooooooooooar! :o