Name That Eroge

This thread is a little forgotten… let me de something about it. :lol:

The first one is ???. The second i don’t know, but i’m pretty sure Narg know. :roll:

And let me post more two:

Lamuness closed the other thread where I asked this question, and directed people here instead. Sorry for disrupting the game. Anyway, I’m just interested in finding out the name of this character - she’s a minor character from Welcome to Pia Carrot 3. Does anyone know?

Edit: took the image down now that she’s been identified.

It’s okay, game was dead anyway. Feel free to use it to post requests. =p

But… i just tried to bring it from the dead! I even posted some more pictures!! :lol:

Well… i’m not very sure because i never played Pia Carrot 3, but considerating her appearance, i think she is Rumi.

Rumi was the loli younger sister of the protagonist from the first Pia Carrot game who became a waitress in Pia Carrot 2 game 4 years later. I was told she would make a cameo in Pia Carrot 3 game too, all grown-up.

Oh, heh, I didn’t notice. In that case, I’ll uh, give a hint for mine.

The girl in my avatar is from this game.

Thanks, but I don’t think she’s Rumi. The characters look nothing alike (link). They don’t even have the same hair colour.

If it helps, the character is married - she was wearing a wedding band on her left hand in the original, unedited version of the graphic.

Ah well, I’ll have to keep digging, I suppose. It would be nice to know her name, but it’s not crucial.

More hints (the third hint for each title is pretty much a giveaway):

Yeah, they don’t look very alike. But as far i remember, THIS ONE is the Rumi from PIA CARROT 1 & 2. If i remember well, she had another name, Miruku… i don’t remember if that was her true name or a nickname.

Considerating every PIA CARROT sequel is some years after the previous, it’s not impossible Miruku grew up, became married (P.C.3), had a daughter and named her Rumi. And them her daughter grew up and became a waitress in P.C.5.

I don’t think the Rumi from P.C. 1, 2 and P.C.5 are the same character. And again maybe they really are.

The First one is COMIC PARTY from Leaf. The second one i’m not very sure.

I guess the second pic of Ignosco’s is Remember11? I’d have to check…

EDIT: Guess so…

G-Senjou no Maou

Since I guessed one I should probably come up with something too…

Here, this one is incredibly EASY MODE, so I can’t really give any hints. The art style, the characters etc. are very, very distinctive, and there’s only about three games this could possibly be =P

TAYUTAMA ~KISS ON MY DEITY~ from Lump of Sugar. 8)

sighs
No old fans from the 90ies era?

She’s Morihara Satomi, main heroine from Pia 1, who married Pia 1’s protagonist (Kinoshita Yuusuke, older brother to Kinoshita Rumi therefore heir of the Kinoshita “Pia Carrot” empire) in the Pia Toybox, becoming Kinoshita Satomi.

Nickname, “miruku” being in fact “milk”, her baby name by her brother. Later, Rumi kinda hates being called that way since “she wasn’t a baby any longer”.

She is. She was the most popular Pia character back then (and one of the characters giving birth to the “little sister” archetype --the other would be Itoh Noemi from “With You”–) and had been recurrently used in all Pia games since then.

Too hard for me to be able to recognize ??? from Palette’s ???. I mean, I wouldn’t be familiar either with light’s ?Dear My Friend? or Palette’s ???, now, would I? T_T

Remember 11: The Age of Infinity of the Infinity series by KID.The girl’s name is Hotori Suzukage.

Elf’s game KAKYUUSEI is still one of my favorite eroges. 8)
Actually, i’m still replaying it… :roll:

Five games and many spin-offs later and she is still an active character?! That’s quite a popularity, all right. :lol:
Thanks for the explanation.

Miko, Miko, Miko!!! One of my earliest loves (let’s see… '98 for me? Swatty-sama, 10 years already!) and still one of my all-time favourite girls!!! I should use the opportunity that elf renewed the DOS edition in XP, d/l form to buy and replay it. :smiley:

Like I said, EASY MODE. The fact that I had said game in my sig probably wouldn’t help things much, either =P

Talking about which, a friend of mine is desperately trying to get me to play ??? whereas I’ve been wondering for ages whether to play ?Dear My Friend? considering is hype in the ren’ai population… Didn’t hear much about ??? OTOH.

Moshimo Ashita ga Hare Naraba is probably by far the best of the three. Dear My Friend I’m only a short way into, but it’s not bad. Sakura Strafle is alright… I didn’t really find it as awesome as I’m finding Moshiraba.