Name That Eroge

Still no one guessed these pictures i posted for quite a time… :roll:

Okay… Last chance. But let me give some hints first.

The meido is not exactly a “she”. :lol:

It’s a shouta/oneesama eroge i already mencioned before.

The previous works from the maker of this game were mainly tsuma/“oppai” games. So, that sounds a bell?

The maker is pretty famous.

It’s a somewhat sequel/spin-off for another eroge distribuited for free by the maker.

Narg already made a review for this one. Probably he already knows.

Sorry, not being an ALICESOFT fan, I cannot find out it’s their ??? game. ;_;

I’ll play for a bit.
This should be easy enough :smiley:

[attachment=0]sword4.jpg[/attachment]

A very new game from a very well-known company

No,it’s not Final Fantasy VII, :lol: but one of the characters did use a GunBlade

Well, I’d say that he’s not ??? from ALICESOFT’s ?AliveZ ?!

Actually, GunBlades only occur in FF8 as Squall’s and Seifer’s weapons anyway. In FF7, Cloud just had a simple sword. And though it admittedly was ridiculously big, it still paled in comparison to Sephiroth’s Masamune! :wink:

So Sephiroth’s was longer and Cloud’s was thicker, but which gave more pleasure? :stuck_out_tongue:

Although in all seriousness, Cloud eventually beat Sephiroth in cool factor with his modular new toy. 8)

COUGH COUGH Me too me too (it’s also in My Favorites) 8) , but it’s some time that I avoid this thread, I lack less-than-obvious images to post and, in addition, I can’t pinpoint most graphics posted here since my last visit, I’m NOT the Ultimate Schlockmeister of this BBS, after all :frowning: :wink:
However, for those interested in my last image:

The game is TOP’s Mind Puppet and it’s very amusing too, I WOULD LIKE to see a translated version since I think Peapri is pretty weak in the “Dark H-Game department” but still got the rights for the three remaining TOP erogames (the Moero series).
Unfortunately Mind Puppet is NOT entirely dark, therefore it lacks that “something” that makes Baldo happy :oops: :stuck_out_tongue: , but maybe this would be a more acceptable option for the “average” erocustomer…

Well, I quit the “Name That Eroge” game with this last image, I still can’t believe that the depicted girl (the most beautiful girl in the game) is merely a random victim and NOT a protagonist of Part 2 of the series

Yeah, I thought that was a bit TOO easy, given that AliceSoft is probably the most prominent eroge company, and there’s been a fair bit of noise about this title.

Speaking of this game, has anyone here played AmbivalenZ? I’m interested to know how the games are related, because I haven’t played it.

You missed one :wink:

TRAP ALERT! TRAP ALERT!

That’s really Cloud during his gender bender years with a wig, boob job, and ever-so-slight tan. BEWARE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Belated thanks for the information, Olf. I didn’t notice your post amongst the sudden flurry of activity in the thread. Much appreciated.

Is she the one on the bottom right of the graphic on this page?

http://vndb.org/v169

She is. From top to bottom, you have: Kinoshita Rumi, Kawai Yukiko (black hair), Kokubo Reika (brown hair), Inaba Shouko and Morihara (now Kinoshita) Satomi.

What the heck game is this? Never been able to find anything out at 4chan:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/cactusnick/3346.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff207/cactusnick/3348.gif

She’s Sakura Mayumi (?? ???) from Jellyfish’s ?LOVERS???¬Ö??. You can see her in some pics of the original game and more in some of the renewal.

Well, I can’t identify Baldo’s title, and I can’t actually find any more titles currently up for the guessing, so I’ll throw a few more out there. I don’t think either of these titles are particularly well-known, but sometimes I can be dead wrong about these things.

This first one is an eroge I consider a relatively important play… while I doubt it was ever famous, I found it very interesting and in a few ways unique.
As a hint, while Peach Princess/G-Collections/JAST USA has not localised anything by this company, it HAS released plenty of titles by other companies under the same parent company.

Nonfamous eroge by a relatively well-known company (so it may be somewhat well known by association). Shares its name with an anime.

CDPA’s Silhouette.

This should be quite straightforward.

Ahh… sweet, delicious Parfait.

Alright, another shot:

Hints time, I guess. >_>

Specifically, it shares its name with an anime by Mamoru Oshii.

Hmm… not really sure how to give a hint without giving the whole game away… well, this VN has a fully-animated opening video and multiple fully-animated ending videos, one for each heroine.

Minori’s Haru no Ashioto

Someone should get this one very quickly.

The number of non-SD worksafe CGs in this game could probably be counted on a single hand. :stuck_out_tongue:

:shock: Your words leave me shocked and breathless
I was sure that a video game (series) boasting such a drooling beauty was unmistakable! :lol:
Just remember that me and Narg also posted reviews of Part 1 and preordered Part 3 :wink: