Name That Eroge

Okay, total giveaway hint time.

It’s a game by Purple Software.

Tenshi no Tamago

Time for some more hints and another image from the game:

This game was released several months ago.

The title has three instances of the same word in it.

CROSSNET’s Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo (NSFW)

When I saw the SD pic, I knew something was up when I recognized something about the pink-haired girl, but it wasn’t until the non-SD screenie came up that a lightbulb went off.

Gimme a bit, I’ll grab a screenie from something.

EDIT: Got something…

Tony Taka did the character art (Not sure if that’s gonna help >_>)

Ciel’s Shinshou Genmukan? I didn’t realise many people had played that!
… uuuu, but I don’t have any pics right now. I’ll try to find something. Meanwhile, someone else post another pic, since Ignosco guessed mine and didn’t add one.

EDIT: Here we go

Although this image is from a doujin game, it should be ok for this thread because…

this game received an (almost) full-priced commercial, non-ero remake, with a much-expanded story.

Mmmm, Killer Queen. I’ve been eyeing this one for a while(slightly less interested in its remake, since it’s for a console I don’t have) and will probably end up purchasing it within the next couple of weeks.

this game has planes in it

I’m really enjoying it so far - it’s amazing that they were able to hire voice actors, and still sell the game for only 1365?.

Light’s Gunjou no Sora o Koete. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but I haven’t had a chance to start playing it yet.

Time for a few hints and another image from the game.

This game was released in 2007, and was the second title for this company.

The artist has for this game has also worked on one of the titles I’ve posted earlier in this thread.

Hint time! The majority of winnable heroines in this game are anthropomorphic household objects, including cellphone, refrigerator, letterbox…

The anthropomorphic game that immediately comes to mind for me is May-Be Soft’s Mono Gokoro, Mono Musume, but I’m not sure if that’s right. :?

Edit: HOOK’s Like Life. Ok, let me grab another image.

Well, I decided to leave that one up for a little while to see if anyone else went and snagged it, but now that I’m back home…

It’s August’s FORTUNE ARTERIAL. And, to be honest, unimaginable as it seems, I’m actually running out of eroges suitable for this game. So it’s time to bring out the big guns…

It’s been a couple of days so… those two images were from Lump of Sugar’s Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni.

I have been away from this thread for quite a time. :lol:

Okay. No one guessed this image, so…

This is from Tinkerbell, Ijicare Noel-Kun.

Now from what games are these CGs?

This is not a HGame.

There’s a chance this one will be translated someday.

I sure hope it is! I had a heap of fun with that one. Sekai de Ichiban NG na Koi.

Here’s a new one:

Hm… not sure what to give in the way of hints. I’ll just give it away: it’s Magic A Ride.

I am Narg, and I approve this eroge. 8)

Sorta sad no one answered that. It was mentioned in the Twincest is Best thread, so I thought someone would catch it. :frowning:

Suigetsu.
I’m kind of surprised no one answered the Itsusora one. I guess some do know it but…eh.

Post a new pic, Bento!

eek! Sorry >< I just could’n’t find one picture to post but here it is. I didn’t have time to install and make a screenshot of it so I posted a small getchu image ^^;

Hint:Company is out of business…and when it’s night I’ll be staring in the sky just to see that beautifull…

I don’t think it’s posted before…I haven’t been following this topic >__>

… moon!! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Tsuki Kagerou. A somewhat popular eroge with music cds, H-Anime and books.

What about this one i posted before?

Let me add one more hint…

It’s the sequel to another non-HGame already released in english by a very small company…

Okay, no one guessed this one. So…

The name of this game is Sotsugyou: NEXT GRADUATION.
It’s a sequel to GRADUATION, a PC Game already translated in english by Mixx Entertainment.

Now what eroge is this one?

Two images to help figure of. :wink: