Name That Eroge

Sugar+Spice, by ChuableSoft. Apparently it’s supposed to be quite good! Too much of a backlog for me at the moment, though >_<

That’s right! :wink:

I believe that’s ??? - Shinju no Yakata, from Meteor.

Now, what’s this image?

That Tama-soft/Studio Repeated Scene (???) title LOST CHILD.

Here, try this one:

(But Lancer, how can you say you have too much of a backlog to play games if you keep adding stuff to it?)

Concerto Note.

Tears to Tiara, by Leaf/Aquaplus.

HINT: This game is so famous I can’t possibly give any hints. Sorry =p

Shoot, even I know that one. Kimi ga nozomu eien.

Unfortunately, I don’t actually have anything to add to this thread (in form of an image), so why don’t you just post again?

Eventually I’m going to run out of suitable eroges. Eventually =p

That’s easy. :smiley: ???, AIKAGI [Spare Key], a renai eroge from the famous maker F&C.

Ah, and welcome board! :wink:

I don’t remember the scene, but i do remember the character. :lol:

She’s the imouto of the protagonist from WITH YOU, also an old renai eroge from F&C. (Short review here).

So probably this is a scene from the Fandisk version WITH YOU - TOYBOX. :roll:

This thread is a little forgotten. :lol: So let me add some images for you guys:

From what eroges are these CGs?

EROGE1

(Narg will love this!!) :mrgreen:

The maker is pretty famous, and already mencioned here before.

What’s the tittle of that famous song by Judy Garland in 1939’s “The Wizard of Oz”? :lol:

EROGE2

(because it’s almost Christmas) :wink:

There’s a fruit in the tittle…

… and is hidden inside a…

EROGE3

She’s not exacty a normal miko.

Her father must be anything BUT a holy shrine owner!

EDIT: Added some hints to help. :slight_smile:

No one want to play “guess what” anymore? :cry: :lol:

Omg don’t sadface, I totally want to play, and i’ve been trying to figure them out since you posted them, I know I’ve seen the first and third before, So it’s driving me crazy trying to figure out where and what the names are, :shock: :oops: :mrgreen:

I just suck at this is all :lol:

Image 1, hint 2…Over the Rainbow?

Yeah… sort of. Now you just need to guess the maker. :wink:

Well. No one guessed. As xmas present, here’s the answers: :stuck_out_tongue:

ANSWER: Niji no Tanaka Ni ~Over the Rainbow~ from F&C/Dreamsoft.

ANSWER: ORANGE POCKET from Hook.

ANSWER: Demiourgos no Musume ~The Daughter of Demiourgos from Catwalk.

Well, tomorrow i will travel with my family to the beach for one week. See you guys later. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody!! :smiley:

Narg needs a little help here. :o

I saw this loligoth vampire looking girl, but don’t ever recall playing an ero with her in it. Naturally I wanna play it, but I haven’t had any luck in figuring out whose artist style it is… thus I don’t know what eroge she’s from. Anyone know?

That almost looks like the style from the old promo pics of Slave Bazaar. I know I’ve seen similar art.

It looks to be from a rather recently released eroge. Probably dark-themed. The artstyle is really good. :slight_smile:

Right now i don’t remember any eroge with a scene like that. I will search for any hints to you later.

I find the art style familiar as well, but it’s not distinct enough for me to exactly pinpoint the specific artist and make the search easier. At first I thought it was a Studio e?go! title (her sharp angular chin), but I didn’t have any luck going through their library.

Yea, it strikes me gothic too. I went through Getchu hunting around for vampire and succubus (she has those bat wings) as keyword descriptions, but no dice in that direction either. Her eyes have that “dull soulless” appearance, which kinda convinces me it’s an enslavement type genre… but then it could be that she’s just unemotional or evil.

The lighting detail is gorgeous: moonlight rays, mist at the throne base, her eyes giving off a glow.

The artstyle remember me KANOJO-TACHI NO RYUUJI a little.
Maybe is related?