Name That Eroge

I can tell you it’s not Studio E-Go. I hate their artstyle, but I like this picture.

Not sure what it is.

It’s not a new game at all. Narg’s pic is from a somewhat old (2003) doujin game called Blue Blood.

Story’s nothing to write home about. Art’s good. Gameplay is annoying.

Now, I know we’re not really playing this any more, but since I got one, here goes nothing:

In the world of utsuges (depressing games), there are very few titles greater than this game. It’s my favourite, anyway.

HINT: Every heroine in this game has a bathing/shower H scene. And this game doesn’t have many H scenes per heroine! I’m guessing the artist and/or scenario writer really likes that sort of thing =P

Survive’s Yuki Uta. Hm… that clue reminds me of an otherwise fairly normal game that showcases a different sexual ‘theme’.

For some reason, this eroge features an unusually high number of urination scenes…

Ricotta’s Princess Lover. And that IS a bit unusual - I mean, you sort of expect that thing if you’re playing a loli game or something, but this is completely different.

This VN is unexpectedly ???, especially considering the artist. (artist should be enough to zone in on this one even if you’ve never heard of the game).

Acacia Soft’s Natsumero - first time I’ve come across the game, but the artist’s work is readily recognisable from Symphonic Rain.

Probably a bit too easy…

Ah! Someone who knows! :o

Would you happen to know the studio? Neither Blue Blood or combinations of “Aoi Chi” (hiragana, katakana, kanji, chinese) are getting me anywhere on search engines. :cry:

Easy indeed. It’s Leaf’s latest game Kimi ga Yobu, Megiddo no Oka de

Guess this one…

I’m sure a certain someone will know this one 8D

wow
3D characters!
Leafs trying something new again.

The game name is literally Blue Blood. The doujin circle is called ‘StrayMoon’. Note that it is not a H game. (the circle has released other H games, though)

Megiddo is definitely innovative, but unfortunately in this case, new doesn’t mean improved :(. I’ve put it on hold after playing 2-3 hours or so, as the controls are rather clunky, the battle/plot balance isn’t particularly good and the protagonist is completely useless and annoying. Megiddo will probably improve later on as more characters appear and the story develops, but… it’s been disappointing so far. :frowning:

Thanks. Now I know why the art style looked so familiar. You’re the Man and I owe you one. Gonna add this to my collection if I can get it. :mrgreen:

Looks like my ‘wait and see’ was the right decision. Until I hear more news, I’m removing it from my list of potential acquisitions.

I knew it! No wonder it was remembering me THEIR STYLES. It’s almost their style… wait, what?! :lol:

Well, anyway, it’s interesting to see the evolution of their artstyle. We need more Gothloli-vampires! :wink:

Would you please be able to give us a hint? :slight_smile:

I’m assuming bento’s referring to me here, and I have to disclose something - I have not actually played that VN! However, it is ??? - A Profile’s commercial rerelease. Only a guess, but a rather well-educated one, I think.

aaaand here you go:

this game has like 90 H scenes. they’re somewhat same-y though

Aaaawww… that’s so easy! :smiley:
It’s KAKYUUSEI 2 from Elf.

If i’m not mistake, this girl (don’t remember her name now) was very disliked by the ELF-fans as the main girl of a renai game, because she already had a boyfriend and had a very active sexual life before dating the protagonist. :lol: So she’s actually cheating him! That’s a little too much for a “pure love” game… :stuck_out_tongue:

Now what’s this hgame?

Like you can see, this hgame has singers, but not NORMAL singers! :wink:

Chu x Chu Idol

Here’s mine. Yes it’s hentai and not a doujin.

Yea. Yea. Kill it with fire. :o

As a free hint: this is actually part of a compilation and came with two other games. Naming either the compilation or this specific ero, works fine with me.

Hint #1 (you are so cheating!)

Shares the same title as a CLOVER ero.

Hint #2 (omg cheater! omg cheater! omg cheater!)

Created by a company that has an officially translated ero in English.

Shitty reason to dislike a heroine. She was a nice girl.

That image is from Tail Tale by Circus, and it’s part of Yaminade Aries.

A few hints, although I think some people will have played this before.

This was the first (of two) releases by a now-defunct company.

This was the lead scenario writer’s first eroge, and some of their future works were for a company that’s had at least one of their titles licensed and translated into English.