Name That Eroge

That title has already been used in this thread. But nonetheless I’ll bite: CARNIVAL, by S.M.L. Setoguchi Renya, fuck yeah.

Carnival is an awesome game, and I consider it the worst work by that scenario writer; SWAN SONG and Kira Kira are utterly amazing.

Anyway, here you go:

Hint: Scenario writer and company are both famous. This game isn’t so much, though.

Sorry :oops: - completely forgot about that. Should have searched the forums beforehand…

Heh, chances are I only remembered because I was the one that used it =P

One pretty easy, now. :slight_smile:

What’s this image?

Sexfriend. Unfortunately I have nothing to add to this thread, so post again :slight_smile:

Okay. More two! :smiley:

Aww, nobody got my screenshot. I don’t know how to give any clues to it without giving it away, so I’ll just tell you what it is.

WHITE, by NekoNekoSoft. (see, I told you the company was notable!).

Here’s something quite a bit easier:

Narg obviously knows this game. It’s quite an ??? title, and made by a company well known for making such things.

Serina, by Atelier Kaguya.

This time, I’m sure the game hasn’t been mentioned before in the thread :P…

Since it’s been a day or so, a few hints:

2007 game.

This is the only title this company has released so far (and the only one that they are likely to, as their homepage hasn’t been updated for quite a long time, the game has been made available for paid download etc.).

The dialogue in the screenshot is very closely related to the game’s title (and at least one word is common to both).

The two days limit are gone! Let me give some hints:

The game maker is very famous, already mencioned here before.

The girl in the picture already made a cameo in another game i mencioned before.

The game tittle has something to do with songs.

There’s a citrus fruit sweet in the name of the game maker.

Beside ~ Shiawase wa Katawara ni by Dreamsoft.
This game uses an unusual presentation format, so I’ve kept the CG as it appears in the gallery, without cropping it.

Yuri!

Who doesn’t know Katahane?

Here, HARD MODE:

Hint 1: The scenario writer went on to create one other similarly obscure (possibly even more obscure) title six years later.
Hint 2: The artist went on to work on a number of titles after this, including a CUFFs game. This was, however, the first title scenario writer or artist worked on.
Hint 3: The musician never worked on anything else.
Hint 4: You cannot play this game in windowed mode, only fullscreened. EDIT: I’m a liar. You can, but it requires changing a config file.
Hint 5: The aforementioned scenario writer? The title he went on to create 6 years later is a non-18+ VN fandisc of… not another visual novel, but an ANIME/MANGA. Said anime/manga was never a VN.

Silence??? by the company ?-???

Correct! Except you forgot to post your own screenshot in reply.

I guess my previous image was a bit too obscure. It’s from Zettai Shiawase Sengen!, made by eighthnote

This should be more readily recognisable…

A few hints for the above image:

The artist has been featured many times in this thread, and some of the eroges she’s worked on have also been discussed a lot on the forums.

This game has a simulation/management element.

The image is obviously a cosplay scene, so… where would be a common place that this could be seen?

This eroge is almost certainly inspired by one of Leaf’s early games.

Well, time is over! :smiley:

The game maker is very famous, already mencioned here before.

The girl in the picture already made a cameo in another game i mencioned before.

ANSWER: Beside, from F&C / Dreamsoft. Ignosco guessed right.

The game tittle has something to do with songs.

There’s a citrus fruit sweet in the name of the game maker.

ANSWER: Lyrical Lyric, from [Marmalade.

Now from what eroges are these CGs?

__

These mikos are not exactly “normal”.

This maid is something else, too.

One more giveaway hint for my CG: It’s from an eroge made by one of Cyc’s branches. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me see…

??? from Cyc/White Cyc?

Apparently, this game is about “doujin” mangas and cosplayers… just like “Comic Party” from Leaf. :wink:

Yep, that’s right. :slight_smile: It’s a pity that it’s not all that good - kind of fun for the first two or three hours but after that it starts to get tedious (particularly the sim part of the game).