Name That Eroge

Hmmm… i’m not very sure. :?

Correct me if i’m wrong, but is that the older version of Fukushuu ~Revenge~, from Crowd?

Wrong~ :stuck_out_tongue:

Aaahhh… i don’t remember! :?

Anyway, here is my CG.

The maker has sweets in the name

http://www.caramel-box.com/products/ali … ra_02.html

Sayane from Caramelbox’s Alicematic, I think.

On a side note, who is the girl in your avatar, Peter?

That’s right! A cookie for you. :wink:

The girl in my avatar is a CG i found of Sayuki, one of the twin sisters in TOUJI NO SATO, an eroge from Heartbring.

As far i can tell, in this game the protagonist’s mother is a widow who decides to marry again when he was a kid. And his new stepfather has two twins daughters. They grow together like a family… Heh, this story remembers me KISS x SIS. :lol:

Even thought i still need to play this game, i like the graphics. They’re pretty cute. :smiley: If i remember well, Narg said he disliked this game because there’s no twincest, but i still want to play.

More info HERE and HERE.

Thanks for the info, I like original/oddball stuff, and that girl was interesting :slight_smile: .
In fact, 99% of the erogames out there simply recycle old models even in the graphic department, therefore I tend to notice/remember the most “distinctive” images only. And girls in red loligoth clothes or magic-using female spirits are more easy to point than “regular” girls in “regular” society, in my opinion.
For example, I’m 100% sure that AT LEAST a member here (if his signature is real :wink: ), and probably a few more guys too, will recognize this game almost instantantly (dangerous girls with swords are a favorite of mine since Johji Manabe’s Outlanders), but I’m equally sure that only a fellow pervert :stuck_out_tongue: can identify this one instead (it also violates one of the Unchiseled Into Stone rules of this thread :mrgreen: ).

I suppose that was directed at me? Can’t see anyone else with Dea Ex Machina in their sig, anyway. =P The game was actually a pleasant surprise; it looked and sounded a lot more boring than it is, but I’m having a lot of fun. The thing’s huge, too. Ninetail’s new title is coming up, so I’ll probably have to look into that as well.

Anyway, to give this thread a bit of a nudge, I’m going to post another image. Sorry; I edited it a bit to remove two clues that made it far too obvious.

Sorry if it’s not much of a hint, but for someone like me that usually uses a walkthrough so that they don’t have to bother with bad ends or figuring out which route needs to be done next, finding out that the game in question (which is absurdly convoluted at times) doesn’t have ANY available on the internet (at the time of writing) is really annoying. All the same, I’ve been getting through it all right (keeping extensive notes).

By the way, I planned on using this image in this thread when I wrote my sig, so even though I’m playing it, it’s not included. I’m also playing some other titles not listed, but a few are a bit eroero and I’d rather not admit to it =p

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4891

Heh, I was happy to see that another guy here got that NICE game :smiley: , however I’m less interested in Amatsukaze since I’m fed up with “Old Japan” settings (even if it seems very good).
Well, it’s your turn now, but I AM curious to see if that “fellow pervert” is lurking for real :twisted: :lol: …

Nyaaaaahhh~
So, the game was “Virtuacall” from F&C! Perhaps a bit too old? Then, something that should be way easier!

[attachment=1]guess.jpg[/attachment]Which witch is which?

Looks like “The Rising Sun” by SGP Software.

I think I won the second guess?
[attachment=0]guess.jpg[/attachment]Princesses, princesses!

TBH I wasn’t super-interested in it either, and in any case, I’ve got so much of a backlog of existing titles I’ve got (there’s boxes I haven’t even opened) and upcoming titles (that interest me more than amatsukaze) I probably won’t get to see it until 2010 at the earliest =P

Very nice post… I didn’t know that Ninetail was a branch off from a company that mostly made eroero titles. It’s certainly difficult to deny that Dea Ex Machina is high quality.

Okay, one more CG for you guys. :wink:

Two of these girls are not exactly human.

The tittle has “love” in it.

Whirlpool’s ???. Does that mean I can post a third game guess?

That’s right. It’s INA KOI! A cookie for you. 8)

Swatty-sama, I didn’t think it would be so hard! >_<
The first CG was from CROSSNET/FAVORITE’s “Wiz Anniversary” while the second CG was from Q-X’s “Hime-sama ririshiku!”.
Okay, let’s now try:

[attachment=1]guess.jpg[/attachment]You should study in order to find the brand!

[attachment=0]guess.jpg[/attachment]Guns, guns and guns!

can I have two guesses if so i think Jingai makyou or Zoku Satsuriku no Jango ? -I hope

http://www.clubhobi.net/image/expage/nt … /index.php

Another Blood from Kishin Hishou Demonbane, lolis in red are very easy to remember, heheh :wink:
On a side note, that “Bear God Priestess” CG I’ve posted above was from one of the games I’ve picked from DLsite, Gambari Daughter :oops: :oops: :oops: …

But don’t worry, Baldo remains very definitely a nice guy! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, wrong on both accounts.

Shrine priestesses are dancing in the game!

That’s from elf’s ?????.

This one should be really easy!
[attachment=0]guess.jpg[/attachment]

http://www.terios.net/lycoris.html

Yep, she’s Kukuru from Lycoris Radiata, never liked Terios graphics, I don’t know why.

It’s me, or only a few people are playing at the “Name That Eroge” game? I hoped for more erogeeks here around :frowning: :wink:

EDIT:
I lack good images, what about Hotaru instead (I’m totally infatuated with her, can you believe that I CAN NOT play that game anymore since getting all her scenarios/paths? :oops: )?.

I’m watching the thread, but sadly:

1. Most of the eroges I’ve played are really popular titles. People don’t pick them because they’d be guessed easily.
  2. I typically use things like erogamescape to determine whether to get a title or not, and as a result often stick to the >80%ers
  3. I often steer clear from titles that appear to be heavily based around ero, or particular fetishes, mostly because if the plot doesn’t interest me I may not stick around for the ero
  4. I’m not an oldschool erogamer at all; by and large, most of the eroges I’ve played are from 2005 and later. So while I’ll recognise old-ish titles if they’re really famous (e.g. YU-NO, Desire), most of them I won’t have even heard of. I often look at upcoming or recently-released titles and give them priority when trying to work out what to get, so that doesn’t really help.
  5. Most of the VNs I play are historically doujins. Now that I can afford more 8800/9240 titles, I’m starting to catch up, but…

Since you didn’t give a screenshot, I’m going to have another go. All of mine (save that milksoft) have been guessed really quickly, so I’m going to try just a little harder. I’m not going to post anything at all obscure, though. =p

To say the truth, Hotaru was my screenshot, and I strongly suspect she’s from a game less obscure than yours :wink: .
However, yes, I tend to buy more “titles that appear to be heavily based around ero”, indeed it’s the primary reason I started this hobby :mrgreen: …