Name That Eroge

An english-language visual novel? I don’t think ANYONE expected that. Jeez, talk about difficult. Nice one, though. (although I think it comes a bit close to ‘dangerously obscure’ if it doesn’t have an erogescape entry) Now, someone post another picture. =p

A fanmade game… that’s cheating!! :lol:

Anyway… let me post one more picture.

It’s a pretty old RPG game

I’m finding Gun Katana a very well balanced dark-ero game. It’s dark, brutal and violent, but I haven’t seen anything so far that’s really over the top, and the dark-ero doesn’t really ‘overwhelm’ the game either. That aside, it ticks a lot of the (my) boxes for a successful eroge of this nature- a huge, eccentric cast, plot twists, hidden agendas, great music, art, and ero scenes, full voicing (including the protagonist) and innovative gameplay (area selection + FPS). It’s definitely a better game than erogamescape suggests (median 79, mean 76.68).

Ah, finally got it. I needed the really big hint :oops:. The image is from Graviton’s STEEL - at first glance I never would have guessed that this game and Yin-Yang! XCA were drawn by the same artist.

I’m not sure how difficult this image will be - if necessary, I’ll post some hints for it later.

You are absolutely right. It doesn’t matter that it’s a true dating sim and not really a VN though, the name of this topic is “Name That Eroge”. Casual Romance Club is also a dating sim (though without the stat building that SimGirls has), and I don’t think anyone would have a problem with it in this topic (besides the fact that it would be way too easy to figure out).

Many games posted were ADVs, AVGs, RPGs and SIMs, not Visual Novels anyway.

My gaming roster are more “pure love games” With minimum erotic content so the Black Cyc games are the darkest games that I have and yes. Gun Katana Deserved more on EGS but so does Dies Irae. I tent to disagree with EGS a lot.

???an epic?
I’m not into Yuri so I don’t have this game but it seems a lot of people like this game. (EGS)
Liar Soft in general rocks though ^^

Guess this game:

Hint:The game was released not so long ago by a certain new sub branch

Oh yeah. Peter Gilis guessed it right but the the girl is a demon…not that anyone cares
As for the comment it self. Aren’t bishoujo games the same? Average guy with many (Moe) bishoujo’s :roll:

I’m thinking of grabbing this one off dlsite. I love Liar-soft and I love yuri, so how can I go wrong?

I would say that TGL/??'s ??? ?The Greatest of All Time.?? is a bit old and not really fair game to be put as a game to be guessed. I mean, it was originally a PC-98 game, released in 1996! :frowning:

raiL-soft’s ?????.

My turn: very easy one.[attachment=1]guess.jpg[/attachment]
May be harder:[attachment=0]guess.jpg[/attachment]

Well, since olf got both images and didn’t post any replacements… and since I’m at work, without eroges, someone go post some more. =P

EDIT: Oh, sorry 'bout that =P

Hey, leave me a few minutes to find pictures! ^^;;;;;

That’s right. It’s the old HARLEM BLADE

Easy indeed. This is LUV WAVE from CS’Ware. I still have it in my collection. :smiley:

Heh, I still have the receipt from when I bought it from Himeya for $30, back in 2000, along with ?VIST? and ?????. Of course, I never got to play any of them. ^^;;;;;;

I also bought VIST from Himeya, too. The DVD Version, with voices added. And i FINALLY got all the endinds recently. God, even with hints this game is hard!! :lol:

Still need to get all the endings of LUV WAVE, thought. :?

You also need to post a picture. I’d do so but I still have one in the competition, so… :smiley:

Too late!

Now I instead grasped the opportunity! Otherwise, I fear that Narg would again shut down all open questions because of lack of twincest. So here I go.

What is this?

Hint: The brand’s name reminds me of the netherlands - and it’s not tulip! :wink:

Way too easy: you should know that I, all of people would find it at once! windmill’s ?????.

A second one!

[attachment=0]guess.jpg[/attachment]It’s related to American college!

Oh, that’s right!

Here…

EDIT: Okay, okay. Forgot to give some hints. Sorry! :lol:

They’re students of a very special school.

They’re all married women.

The maker is somewhat afiliated to WILL-Soft.

and then, there were three!

It’s been two days, so… That was Nail’s ????Related with"Present for you"?.
There are already two games in play, so I won’t post a new one.

???, per chance? It looks like the work of that artist, but all the games look so similar >_<.