Name That Eroge

Certainly looks that way. Pity; it wasn’t that hard to get in 2006. Oh well, what can you do? Shame, really, it’s an excellent title.

Justthe same as I do after I learned about this: hope for its release on dLSite or one of the other download-resellers. Sometimes, such miracles happen… :!:

By the way: I never would have guessed “light” from that image! It looked very much more like Black Cyc - but I knew this wasn’t correct!

Okay. One more time! :lol:

The maker was already mencioned here.

I already made a short review for this game here.

One of the fews games where the protagonist is fully voiced, and he is a lot louder than the girls during the HScenes! :lol:

light’s ?R.U.R.U.R ??? ???.

I guess since light has produced a few titles that were sold through dlsite etc., at release, there’s still a bit of hope that they’ll release some of their other titles in the same manner. Fingers crossed…

Apologies - I accidentally posted the wrong variation of my image.

The company has been mentioned before in this thread, but not the artist.

This isn’t a pure ADV title.

I’m kinda shocked no one has answered yours Ignosco. :expressionless:

That’s from Tacchi’s ??? (Saigo ni Kanaderu Kyousoukyoku).

Someone else can go ahead and post an image.

Since I normally can’t play in this thread because I am not familiar with untranslated games, I’ll seize this opportunity Ignosco has generously given. It’s probably really easy for you guys, but here goes:

This picture is from what is technically the first eroge I ever played.

Heh… that was fast! :lol:

Anyway… one more picture! Probably another easy.

is it critical point, Ever 17 or snow drop

That’s from ???. I haven’t played the game, but I would recognise that artist’s style from a mile away (from biniku no kaori)

EDIT: Here, picture. Some of you will definitely recognise this in an instant, but hopefully you won’t see this thread for a bit =p

Nope. Anyone else care to try?

That’s right! 8)

In the case no one else understood, that’s JYOKEI KAZOKU ~ INBOU, from SILKY’s. There’s a very good review for this eroge here.

Easy!
GUN-KATANA???Non-Human-Killer?
I quite enjoyed the game despite the amount of dark ero content ^^

Edit: Not really a bishoujo game but it’s pretty ero…

I wonder who knows…

Somehow this image remembers me WORDS WORTH, from Elf. I think there was an angel girl there. :?

I recognize the artstyle. That’s not a bishojo game because that’s an OTOME game… UNDER THE MOON from Sugar-Beans.

If i’m not mistake, the story is about a cute vampire girl surrounded by many monsters bishonen and biseinen dudes. :roll:

It’s been a day, so I’ll give a hint. The studio only released this one title, and is now defunct. The scenario writer went on to work on more titles, though, all of which were relatively popular.

Nope, that’s not it either. Since it has been two days now, here is a hint that should help quite a bit:

The game was made by an amateur.

Honestly though, I’m surprised I managed to come up with something that has you guys stumped so far.

What do you mean by ‘amateur’? Are you saying it’s a doujin game?

I suppose you could say that, but considering that doujin implies more than one person, this wouldn’t be accurate.

It doesn’t, actually. EDEN is, by anyone’s standard, a doujin game (only one person is working on the entire title). So you’re saying it’s a VN created entirely by one person? That’s pretty neat…

Anyway, the main thing about doujin games is that:

1. Most of the time, a lot of the site cataloging these games (like getchu etc.) won’t have a listing for a game if it’s a doujin one.
  2. If I looked the thing up on EGS the group name would be marked with (??).
    Of course, at times the distinction is a bit fuzzy, so it’s more of a ‘use-your-judgement’ thing. If this VN really is a one person thing, and they aren’t making any money off this except from selling stuff (i.e. they didn’t make the game under a contract) it’s pretty definitely doujin.

EDIT: It’s been two days and nobody’s gotten my game yet. I’ll give moar screenshots. Very surprised nobody’s gotten this one yet…

And a really big hint:

The artist has been doing art for visual novels, a couple of which are translated into English, since 1995.

And a slightly smaller one:

While the artist ended a career of working on successful VNs with this game, the scenario writer started a career of working on successful VNs with it.