New from BlackCyc: Gun Katana

With the kind of games they’re making now, I bet if they ever made another sequel to the series they could do something really awesome. I’d like to see it.

BTW, did anyone else think the artwork for that fourth Yami No Koe game really wasn’t up to par? Looking through the CG’s on their page, it doesn’t even look like the same artist. I wondered what happened there.

Maybe the guy that designs the artwork for all of their games finally demanded a vacation. For a year or something.

Sorry, I don’t know how I did it, I didn’t mean to double post that.

[ 09-19-2007, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Hhaze ]

That’s because it was a different artist…

Yami 1 to 3 were drawn by Hinaki Shiizaki (‘√Ö¬ç√ß ¬ê-¬é√∑ - used to go by the handle of ¬è√£"c ¬É¬Å¬É^¬É’) and is the “regular” for Black Cyc, and does 90% of their artwork needs (although the other Cyc branches get to borrow from time to time).

The fourth Yami no Koe was drawn by Kotomiyouji (¬Ç¬±¬Ç√ܬÇ√ù¬Ç√¶¬Ç¬§¬Ç¬∂) - a newcomer… although it wasn’t his first eroge; just his first with Cyc.

Evidently Black Cyc hired an extra artist, because of the large number of titles being released that year were too much for just one person to handle.

[ 09-20-2007, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

In need of spoilage.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SPOILER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What triggers Kana’s appearance? Once again, before I installed the patch, I got her to come out. Now I’ve been playing the game over and over again (getting a lot farther than I got in the pre-patch days) and since that I’ve never seen her again. I don’t know what I’ve did. I tried every combination of choices I could think of, I tried playing through the levels that I already conquered, thinking that maybe there was somewhere I was supposed to go that I missed, nothing. She’s like a phantom.

Thanks.

[ 09-20-2007, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Hhaze ]

Hmmm… I don’t exactly remember the details, but I believe a mission objective had to be completed to unlock her. I’m going through the game again, to make sure I didn’t miss anything (there was this notion on 2chan about MinDeaD being connected - I don’t believe it, but I gotta make sure). I’m sure to figure it out again, so I’ll let ya know when I do. :slight_smile:

My copy for the MinDead Blood expansion is on it’s way :smiley: . Just curious but do you know a link to a walkthrough for it?

Sure! Here !

Here, have some eyecandy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFE_5EcJ1d4&mode=related&search=

wow necro. anyways after reading this thread I just have two questions : would a new physical copy of the game be free of the fatal glitch or would I still need to download the patch? the other why all the MK hatred EVERYONE seems to revile this game?

I loved the gss demo. I really want to play it now. I agree it is a total masterpiece. I would really like to see gun katana picked up for amercian release. as I love the heroine.