Next G-collections game: Do You Like Horny Bunnies?

i should mention that the site i posted last week now has this game on sale for 35$ (however u dont get all the extras they send when u order from g-collections) (u are warned)

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
Nothing particularly wrong, I guess, it's simply that... Oh, forget it, I'm tired of the entire schtick to explain.

I'm just messing with you. Just thought it was odd that you seem to be annoyed with the "in-house" topics of lesbian strippers and Nandemonai-san and his souls but yet use another "in-house" topic of lemons. Not a big deal...

But if you'll excuse me, I think my wallet is whimpering in the corner and I need to buy a DVD this afternoon...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Just thought it was odd that you seem to be annoyed with the "in-house" topics of lesbian strippers and Nandemonai-san and his souls but yet use another "in-house" topic of lemons.

I'm not exactly annoyed either; it's just that I'd rather not see the madness that was associated with it start flying around again. N-san's...uh, decapitation stuff is weird enough as it is.

Ok i know this is going to be OT here but, (here ill say this to almost maybe relate these) i ORDERED This game, and they offered media mail shipping, now who are they… i didnt see a say to upgrade it to priority mail or even fedex like they usually use (id have it by now if it was still fedex) but what and who are media mail? (and are the horror stories bout them true?

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Ok i know this is going to be OT here but, (here ill say this to almost maybe relate these) i ORDERED This game, and they offered media mail shipping, now who are they... i didnt see a say to upgrade it to priority mail or even fedex like they usually use (id have it by now if it was still fedex) but what and who are media mail? (and are the horror stories bout them true?

Who sent you something through Media Mail?

To answer your question, I wouldn't recommend Media Mail. The deal PeaPri was offering during February with them didn't leave a good impression with me. I placed an order with them and *picked* to pay for Priority Mail, but they gave me the free shipping deal with Media Mail.

To make a long story short, after waiting 11 days I finally emailed PeaPri to find out if they *even* mailed my order. They sent me a copy of the tracking information they had from the USPS. A few days later a mail man riding a horse stopped off and delivered my package.

Guess I should be glad he didn't decide to deliver the package by foot from CA......

[This message has been edited by Allarian (edited 03-07-2003).]

I find it interesting that “Do you like horny bunnies 2?” was #1 according to Olf’s top 10 thread. Makes me want to play the first one more just too see what was so good about it. Since I assume if a sequel becomes a #1 seller than it had to develop at least a decent reputation from the first one.

I use media mail somtimes when I order DVDs. on average it takes anywhere from 7-14 days to deliever cross country, on average prolly 10 days from NC to where I live in Cali. So if you want your games now then I wouldn’t suggest meida mail :stuck_out_tongue:

i guess this has turned into a discussion on the quality of products and the quality of service of bishoujo websites.

i am no expert, but sometimes i wonder if some of these companies use some dodgey online translation software to save cost. if they were going to do that, i rather struggle through a japanese game myself. even though everything is in japanese and it takes me twice as long to figure things out (flipping dictionaries, etc.), but at least the atmosphere of the game is in original, well preserved form.

as for delivery services, i simply think there is no excuse for late deliveries or impersonal service. we all pay good money for these games for crying out loud! they are more expensive than most video games out there.

i have bought from most well known bishoujo sites up til now. lately, i was introduced to a new online store (via this forum actually) and my experience with them so far has been VERY satisfactory. i recommend everyone checking them out.

www.mystix-anime.com