Nitro+ by JAST USA

You know that bandanna seriously looks almost exactly like the beef ravioli plate my old elementary school cafeteria served :shock: …and you want to know the real surprise? It actually tasted pretty good… :?

Here’s hoping that Saya no Uta is released by the time Narg gets back from Godknowswhereistania :wink:

Still no news of Nitro+ titles for release? Demonbane has been the sole title for 2 years now. I still have a shred of hope that Jingai Makyou will released sometime in the future but I’m starting to feel like its a lost cause now. 8 years and counting since its Japan release. -_-

Maybe you should follow the j-list twitter.

Now why would I want to look there? I want translated Nitro+ games and not in their original Japanese format.

JAST, rather.

Finally! God knows it’s taken long enough …

Great, I’m looking forward to some Saya. Hopefully shipping before the end of spring.

I can’t assemble a large enough order on Rightstuf to get free shipping. How sad. Someone tell Peter to announce more vaporware so I can complete my order.

Try to live in Europe, then you can complain about Rightstuf shipping rates. ~_~

Backport of the Xbox 360 release of Phantom (so not 18+) to PC.

According to the latest VNTLS post, Sumaga is listed as:

Finally some progress…
Django is the only licensed Nitro+ title still in translation now.