No News is good? news?

Well i havnt heard anything from peapri since like june, and i was wondering… is that good?

You guys are working so hard that you cant tell fans whats up… While plotting Utter and total Galatic domination via 1 pervert at a time

or Bad?

Or That you are all playing the games you just finished… while plotting total domination of earth via 1 pervert at a time?

No offence to u guys at peapri,(this was meant to be a “not taken serious” post), I know ur working hard to get these titles out… Just my way of asking if theres any new news we should be notified of.

errr…I thought there have been updates up till comic-con, and I thought there have been enough discussions on brave soul and x-change 2 already…

Actually, peapri tries to maintain the newsletter updates on a bi-weekly basis, and I think we have been doing that up till the period between AX and comic-con. It’s just that everybody was too busy with comic-con recently and no newsletter. The new one should come out soon.

Lamuness, as much as we all like to talk about xchange 2 and brave soul… i think a hands on would be more… fun?

And yes i do agree they are 100% better than most companies about letting their fans who want the info, have it.

not that im gunna say any company names that really suck at that coughblizzcough**hack
Damn the 112 degrees in this state… causes caughing outa nowhere.

there is a japanese playable demo of brave soul from ladyphoenix’s site I believe

blizz…bleh, I never played a single english (US) PC game in my entire life…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
blizz.....bleh, I never played a single english (US) PC game in my entire life...

... you know, that might be a bad thing. There is some gaees out there that actually are worth buying [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Of course, you might not feel that way [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Btw PP was finaly updated the status on the web site. The games are coming but slowly. That is no problem with me since other B-games have come out this summer.

yeah, true... thanks to g-collections, the summer haven't been all that boring [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. And Lamuness hints at that we might see both X-change 2 and Brave Soul before the year has ended [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
You guys are working so hard that you cant tell fans whats up.. While plotting Utter and total Galatic domination via 1 pervert at a time..

Damn! My evil plans have been discovered! I must use my ultimate attack now while the party is weak and cannot challenge me!

SUUUPAAAA EEEECHIIII PAWAAAA SUTARIIIIIKU!

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Lamuness, as much as we all like to talk about xchange 2 and brave soul.. i think a hands on would be more.. fun?

[God] *looks around menacingly*
[God] Careful.

[Kitty] *looks scared*

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
*sob*

I want StarCraft 2.

Oops, wrong company. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

And while we're on the subject, I want to play Torn! * And Planescape Torment 2! * And Final Fantasy Tactics 2! * And Xenosaga!

Oh, wait, my bad. You guys don't have anything to do with any of that.

In that case, [jedimindtrick]Little My Maid[/jedimindtrick]...

-

-

-

* These games do not exist. Don't start stupid rumors. Yes, I'm talking to YOU, fanboy!

quote:
Actually, the rumors have been going around for a while now, despite [b]Blizzard's official position that they have no plans to make a sequel. Of course, their official position is over three years old, and they have not updated it since. Hence, it ties in with companies that do not keep their fans informed, which Gambit brought up.

Then again, there is Nihilistic Software which made one game and then seemed to die. Why am I bringing up that company? Because I like the name.[/b]

Unfortunately Vampire : The Masquerade : Redemption didn't quite catch on.

quote:
Yeah, and it was a good game. It may not have been multi-path, but it did have three endings: the love ending, the evil ending and the I'm-an-idiot-so-I'm-going-to-suffer-for-all-eternity ending. I enjoyed that game.

Hmm, haven't played that gmae, but from my experiences, multiple endings in games made on the english makret is somewhat rare, since most people se eno need for it, but I do love when games has multiple endings, like Jedi Knight and the Baldurs Gate series...

quote:
Do you have any idea how hard it is to finish that game with 100 [b]Humanity? I wish they had included a fourth ending for that occurrence. I was only able to do it once. [/b]

I think I've done it once or twice myself but while it added to the challenge, it didn't add to the fun of the game to do it.

quote:

I know one person who is really pissed that the Werewolf game never came out. He really wanted to play that.

Well I know I wasn't pissed when I found out about it but I was looking forward to it. I thought it would have been rather interesting. Then again, I like a lot about the World of Darkness settings and the games themselves. (Best parts was always reading the sourcebooks about particular cities or areas, especially if you spent some time there...)

quote:
I know one person who is really pissed that the Werewolf game never came out. He really wanted to play that.

Only one? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

i was really interestedi n the vampire masquerade game, but then i read a bunch of reviews that said it was all a bunch of fighting and no roleplaying at all, so i didn’t bother…but i loved the concept, the vampire rpg tabletop is great…i was disappointed to think they turned it into a fighting game

quote:
Actually, the rumors have been going around for a while now, despite [b]Blizzard's official position that they have no plans to make a sequel. Of course, their official position is over three years old, and they have not updated it since. Hence, it ties in with companies that do not keep their fans informed, which Gambit brought up.

Then again, there is Nihilistic Software which made one game and then seemed to die. Why am I bringing up that company? Because I like the name.[/b]

I was referring to the specific games I listed, which included Torn (which was cancelled) and Planescape Torment 2 and FF Tactics 2, both of which are highly anticipated in spite of their nonexistence.

zzz…can we switch the channel back back to bishoujo? :stuck_out_tongue:

In some wierd way i feel responcible… for what im not sure… However back on the subject of bi-shoujo, Why dont we just call it hentai, or is that not politically correct?
(you implyed you wanted to change the subject… not change the subject to something important)(however this will get the conversation back to what this board was meant for.)

As many of the people here might know already, calling these games “hentai games” is pretty damn wrong, nobody in Japan calls them “hentai games” and they will very likely laugh at gaijins who keep on calling these games "hentai games"

So yes, calling it hentai is politically incorrect. If you really study japanese and really understand the social implication of the word “hentai” you will understand.

Kagami has a nice page regarding this matter. I will let him introduce the page himself.

at the risk of sounding like kumiko, i can explain the difference of hentai versus bishoujo for you

hentai essentially means pervert, meaning saying hentai games is essentially calling them pervert games, which they are not and it is also a bad coloration to give ot these games, since many of them have very deep, interesting, solid storylines which also happen to include sex (which is a natural thing anyway)

bishoujo means pretty girl or fair lady, meaning saying bishoujo games is saying games about pretty ladies, focusing on women as a whole, and not coloring it as something horrible, perverted, and sick just because sex is included