Official Post about Shiny Days

@Unspun Reality load up a 100% save and replay a kokoro scene.

Damn. Guess not then. Ill just need to see if I remember this when I start the game later. =p

I downloaded the patch but can't extract it. I'm using 7-zip and it is telling me it can not open the rar archive any tips?

nevermind. I had to re-download the file again to get it to work.

I think someone failed math.

![](upload://IvqpxscrqBZtzx1xvYghPwh4fp.jpeg)

@oliver simpson Either the flag is still not there after uncensor patch or I didn't patch it correctly. Ran the the same choices through the jpn version of the game and it definitely works on there.

Thanks you for your hard work and happy holliday! It great that someone took the time to release and publish this during the holidays.

It’s seem a bug still present, route bug. I can’t go to some route like Kokoro bad end.

@astranabeat Actually lucked into the kokoro endings earlier. Went for the Paris for Four ending which has an event where you chase kokoro. That’s what you need to get the kokoro endings.

Sweet! I can play this now... after I finish up Kana Imouto.

@separately

You mean actual Kokoro endings? not ending involve Manami or Kotonoha?

That missing one is bothering me. Also going to assume the route percentage counts the 2nd costume I never chose.

@Chise did you follow a walkthrough?

@Raf Initially, no. I needed help for certain routes though.

@Chise Which walkthrough did you follow? This is all i could get till now:

![](upload://RkirJBZLD05loGGwZ2kMohkzbS.png)

I have some knowledge of japanese so this might not help. Google translate breaks the ordering so good luck.
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/0verflow/shinydays.html

@Chise I'm not sure the costumes are the problem for your completion %. I'm missing 13 endings total and i'm at 79%. I also played with one costume only (the second one) except maybe one time to see what the other looked like but didnt go far with it (not even sure it saved cause i think the game crashed).

But i like to try all the choices i can, some arent necessary at all to get the different endings but they add new dialogs and can go very deep in the choices pool (for example the scene after the sneak up on Setsuna at the beach early game, it's pretty deep). I tried to map it on paper and test all the possibilites, i guess it adds up to the completion even if you dont need it to achieve the endings.

@Chise Thank you!

ya i couldn’t translate it ,but i did find 2 sites had routes kinda

http://www.otakulair.com/shiny-days-walkthrough-jast-usa/

I ended up using the JP Seiya Seiga walkthrough. It's been accurate for the routes I've used it on, but it's completely worthless if you can't understand Japanese since they block text from being copied to the clipboard. All the others seem incomplete, they're missing useful cues such as which endings correspond to which characters, or they've encoded choices in a horrible number format that's hard to follow. Compared to those deficiencies, the language barrier wasn't that bad, especially since Makoto repeats most of the choices out loud.

I punched through most of the Kotonoha and Kokoro endings and now I'm working through the Katsura family route. I was getting frustrated without a walkthrough (especially with Kokoro's routes since doting on her too much can backfire), so I'm glad I found a usable one.