Onee-san type or vampire related games?

Are there any good onee-san type games? What I mean by this is games where the main character isn’t too dominating and the women that the character faces have a bit more power than him. Or better yet, what about any games with vampire girls in them? For some reason I really liked playing the Sari ending in Nocturnal Illusion, I thought she was one of the cooler characters. I actually just finished playing through Kanojo-tachi no Ryuugi, so Japanese language games are OK as well. I guess I got a thing for girls that prey on the main character both metaphorically and physically (in the case of vampires).

Mayu! Mana! Get him! :smiley:

Seriously, it sound to me liek you are just asking for “MinDead Blood”!

Sounds like somebody needs to speak with the resident expert: Peter Gilis. In fact I think you touched on both his preferences.

So far the only game that came close to really meeting my demand was Kanogi. Though I found the Akane ending better than the Tobari ending.

Somewhere, Shiki is comforting Arc who is crying and they don’t know why~ :smiley:

Of course, being the Toraha fan I am, I would quote it as well.
Other than them, ¬Ç√ü¬Ç√´¬Ç√ü¬Ç√´¬ÉL¬É¬Ö¬Å`¬Ég’s ¬Åu¬Éh¬É¬â¬ÉN¬É¬ä¬ÉE¬ÉX¬Åv comes to mind (because it’s recent) and Nitro+'s old ¬Åu¬ãz¬å¬å¬ür¬ãS¬É"¬ÉF¬Éh¬ÉS¬Éj¬ÉA¬Åv (because it’s Nitro+).
F&C’s ¬Åu¬çg¬ò@¬Ç√â¬ê√µ¬Ç√ú¬Ç√©¬ã√¢¬Ç√å¬É¬ç¬ÉU¬É¬ä¬ÉI¬Åv is also a vampire story, but I don’t know if any of the girls is actually one. OTOH, they released a few years ago ¬Åu¬Ç¬±¬Ç√à¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç√¶¬Ç√®¬Ç¬©¬Ç√à¬Ç¬Ω¬Ç√ú¬Ç√Ö¬Åv whose main girl Chris is a vampire IIRC.

[ 10-23-2007, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Well Unicorn and OLF already mentioned the top games I would have.

MinDeaD BlooD is the best vampire eroge IMHO - and it features women (and vampires) who are equally as powerful as the main guy.

Then there’s the legendary Tsukihime… which a mere Google search will reveal tons and tons of information. Getting the game legally however, is rather daunting. It’s been out of print for quite some time, and people charge insane prices for it.

Draculius is outstanding as well. And covers the nun fetish too. :slight_smile:

Outside of these games, and listing some that haven’t been mentioned yet:

There’s powerful vampire girls in Hazama no Tsuki from Dark Side and Kwai na Shock! from Megami. However in Hazama she’s a bit submissive till you really piss her off, and Kwai is more of a comedy than serious title.

I’m here!! :slight_smile:

EDIT: You can check more about these categories at the links bellow:

Vampires = =C3_B048]http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?category[0]=C3_B048
Oneesans = =C3_A001]http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?category[0]=C3_A001

[ 10-23-2007, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

It reads “Seikon ~boku to maid to kyouki no yakata”…

Ah! That’s a really good vampire title. I can’t believe I forgot it. Good call there. :slight_smile:

In an attempt to save face for that oversight, I just remembered Sabae no Ou from Lost Script. The game is actually more of a visual novel Dungeons & Dragon hybrid, but the story is ultra badass. Word of warning however: there’s a HUGE amount of Kanji in the game, and no voice acting. This game quickly taught me, that as good as I am at speaking Japanese, I suck at reading it. Used my dictionary at least once every 5 minutes or so. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=208041

Wiz Anniversary from Cross Net has a vampire girl in it, and she happens to be very domineering. The art is also “cutesy” if you’re more inclined towards that style.

http://www.cross-net.co.jp/2005/wiz/wiztop.htm

Ah, i forgot about these. Thanks, Nargakhan! :slight_smile:

[ 10-23-2007, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I’ve known about Vjedogonia for a while but I wasn’t sure what the plot behind it is. There isn’t very much information about that game specifically. But thanks a lot for the list, I’m sure this will keep me busy for quite some time.

Out of the games mentioned are there any ones where they don’t hold back the punches and actually have the vampire heroines biting the main character?

Hmmm. Let’s see…

As far i remember, VJEDOGONIA is an Action-ADV/Fight-SLG. The protagonist is a young man going back to his home one night, when he saw a beautiful woman in trouble. He tries to help her, and she bites him. She was a vampire. Now he’s turning into a vampire too. Two vampire hunters found him and, instead of killing him, decite to use his new found powers to fight the many vampire monsters around. The protagonist himself need to find that female vampire and kill her, in order to become human again.

About CHUxCHU Idol, you can read more about it in my short review here.

In MINDEAD BLOOD, SEIKON, DRACULIUS and IZAYOI NO HANAYOME the protagonist is a vampire. Dunno about the other 3, but InH is a Bride-training SLG, where the protagonist vampire need to raise the girls’ stats in order to become proper candidates for wives. He sucks their blood too, but if he sucks too much, they will become too weak for training or turn into vampires.

In YOIMACHI HIME the protagonist is a human who found a coffin inside an old mansion. He oppened, and the spirit of an old vampire possessed his foster younger sister. I believe he became her main “source of blood” yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno about the others. Sorry!

EDIT: More info about CHOCOTO VAMPIRE here.

[ 10-24-2007, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

The short answer is “there are”, but the biting may not be what you imagine…

My friend, you definitely need MinDeaD BlooD! Hold back punches!? HA! Not Mana & Mayu! They suck blood when they can, where they can, creating a legion of undead lackies to obey their every whim.

Moreover, while they love Shizuru (the main character) to undeath and think he’s the best source of sex in the universe, the twincest are totally independent and do what they want without him: he’s not their only sex toy… err… partner. :smiley:

Jesus Christ, Narg your like a salesman :smiley:

And your right.

Just remembered another: Studio e.go!'s ¬Åu¬ë"¬Ç’¬Ç√ü¬Ç¬Ω¬å¬é¬Ç√å¬å√µ¬Åv.

I’m a Black Cyc junkie… so anything good for them, is good for me. :slight_smile:

Oh! Another title that just popped into mind: Death Meta

http://www.will-game.net/sincere/products/desumeta/top.html

Some time ago, Peter made a poll of titles to release, and it was one of the mentioned selections. Yume Miru Kurusi ended up winning:

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi/1759/104?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=002345

Death Meta is okay… but there are much better titles already mentioned above. MinDeaD BlooD, Tsukihime, Draculius, and Izayoi no Hanayome should top your list of things to get first… if you like “darker mood” type vampires that is…

I’m sure Peter would support some Chu x Chu Idol love, given his avatar. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-24-2007, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Are you sure the main character in Draculius is a vampire? I thought he was human. Also thanks a lot for the suggestions, theres some really good titles here. Though I already have Tsukihime and Izayoi. (I never managed to beat Izayoi, becuase I got a bad ending since I focused primarily on increasing the “Love” stat.)

He isn’t 100% vampire… but he isn’t human. It would be a MAJOR spoiler if I let it all out. He can create vampire spawn if the mood hits him. I guess that’s not giving away anything. :slight_smile:

[/b]

And here i thought you was trying to sell us MINDEAD BLOOD because that twincestuous vampires… :smiley: