@ Peach Princess staff - take a look inside

http://www.teck.co.jp/gj/contents/top/top.htm

I’ve found this on G-Coll forum…

why don’t you give them a try?

I don’t think that Peach Princess is like a DJ that is taking requests. Man, I wish. But, who’s request would they listen to first? I want Leaf games (especially Utawareru Mono) to be translated but just because I ask them to do it doesn’t mean that they can. It’s not because they don’t want to. Maybe Peter Payne will win a lotto and then he can get licences to all kinds of games for us, reguardless of sales potential. That would be sweet.

I don’t get what this thread’s point is…

Me either, but DAMn those are some big uns. The actuly character designs on look nice though. I think the boobs are a bit large,… Just a little lol.

I don’t know what the point is either. I guess he just really wants PeaPri to translate this game. I just think that asking for it won’t make it happen. Supporting the games will lead to more games but the customer isn’t the the company. PeaPri can only do so much. I like what they have done so far, especially with Brave Soul. Nobody else has attempted a game like that.

I actually don’t like the character design in the above game. I like cute sexy a lot more than voluptuous sexy. Oh well, we all have our own tastes.

Congratulations for posting the 32000th post, bishounen_blue!

hands over the award

Hahaha… umm, what are you talking about?

He’s saying that you were the 32,000 poster in this “Bishoujo Games & Anime Discussion” folder. It’s the number of posts listed in the main directory.

------------------
精神 の 神

Oh, okay. Haha, I feel dumb now. I thought that it was a complaint that I post too much. Okay, well, I feel special to be able to me post number 32,000.

What sophomoric and asinine replies…

First of all, i guess nobody of you you all is from Peach staff…

Second, mine was just a proposal. I’m a son of a trader, and i know how market researchs are important to please your customers. If they wish to translate this fine, if not i’ll learn japanese because nobody can stop a sardinian from get what he wants - nobody including God’s wrath, entiendes? I’m not making a problem about that.
SO PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD .

Third, i seriously don’t think if Peter’ s going to win at lotto, he’ll wants to waste more time working hard to translate any more.

Fourth, since people like spamming. i’d suggest PeaPri to create a proposal forum, thanks.

I don’t know what you’re thinking? You can’t just ask for games and then, BAM, they start working on it. I wasn’t trying to “spam” the thread. Anyone can reply to a thread. What do you expect? Do you think that PeaPri is going to read your post and then start translating a game just for you? But you’re on the right track with learning Japanese. That’s the only way that you’re going to understand most bishoujo games. Good luck with that though. It takes years to get to be decent. But between learning Japanese and waiting for PeaPri to translate every game you have an interest in, learning Japanese would be faster!

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
I wasn't trying to "spam" the thread. Anyone can reply to a thread.

Do you think that PeaPri is going to read your post and then start translating a game just for you?

Good luck with that though. It takes years to get to be decent.

You're not the one i was blaming.

No. As i said mine was just a proposal.

Bah, pronounce is the same between japanese and italian, unlike english... The only trouble are kanji and phrases structures ( jap one is exactly the italian's opposite ).
But as i said, we sardinians easily turn into stoneheads if we want to get a thing.

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 05-30-2004).]

I’m gald that you’re convinced that you can learn Japanese. I’ve been studying it for two years, and I can only understand simple things. Japanese is phonetic and it’s actually quite easy for English speakers to pronounce Japanese. Of couse we’ll always have an accent but that’s okay. I think it’s harder for Japanese people to pronounce English words since they only use their phonetic system in their language.

quote:
I'm gald that you're convinced that you can learn Japanese. I've been studying it for two years, and I can only understand simple things. Japanese is phonetic and it's actually quite easy for English speakers to pronounce Japanese. Of couse we'll always have an accent but that's okay. I think it's harder for Japanese people to pronounce English words since they only use their phonetic system in their language.

First don't even try to make fun of me. this makes me furios, tremendously. And i can assure you an enraged sardinian cannot be stopped even from God.

Second you didn't get the point: Italian pronounce of japanese sounds is the same. No accent at all...
You think japanese is difficult? Italian has ten times more the verbs japanese have - conjunctive mode, ah ah what an impossible mode... but italian conjunctive is unique... - and even more impossible sounds. Sardinian is even worse - more like classic latin - with four verbal infinitive forms - latin and italian have three...
Thanks to heaven, i learn languages quite easily.

Thrid: try to read my Virgn Roster review on Henteye to see how far i got in studying japanese.

And now try to say "AGLIO"...

Make fun? I don’t think so. It’s more like “good luck.” I do think that it’s kind of silly that you keep stressing that you’re a sardinian in every post. But you should really approach learning a language with effort and desire rather than anger. I kind of funny that you really believe that you’ll be able to speak fluent Japanese with no accent just because you can speak Italian. Native Japanese speakers will always hear your accent. It’s nothing to be worried about. Just being able to learn and understand more languages is a wonderful thing, accent or not. Good luck.

quote:
I do think that it's kind of silly that you keep stressing that you're a sardinian in every post. But you should really approach learning a language with effort and desire rather than anger.

A) A warning for you, BB:

Tue minche ses boganne sa patientia a mare, aggabala. Ieo minche soy estuvanne.

B) It's not anger, it's a particular italian feeling we call "tigna". A feeling to reach or to be able to do something no matter what.

If there’s one thing I hate its when people think they’re better than others because they’re insert_nationality_here. Not every comment made to you that isn’t blaringly positive is an insult. Take it easy and don’t be so defensive.

Italicus, CALM DOWN!
We didn’t mean to offend you in any way. You’re taking things the wrong way here. Take a good sleep and then come back when you’re cooled off. Please.

You’re right, it’s not worth to waste time with people who doesn’t respect othrs’ trditions…

Anyway, that’s the mail i’ve got from G.J.? :

"Since this text is also created using the translation tool, it also has an
inaccurate portion. Please understand the situation.

This software can’t be started by computer which can’t display Japanese.
Sorry,this software is sale in Japan only."

Any clue, kids?

quote:
Originally posted by Italicus:
[B]You're right, it's not worth to waste time with people who doesn't respect othrs' trditions... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

B]

But don't forget your good manners, Italicus...

E, detto fra me e te, sapendo come vanno le cose qui da noi, ti vanti di essere sardo anche nei forum nostrani?