Per Uni's request my Quickie review of Soul Link (japan

Hmmmm…actually I was talking about the jelly like blob thing in the first aid station that Suhei shot. It was during the 20 move map section of the game.

Ahh ok so he was already infected it wasn’t celine that infected him right?

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 02-14-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Hmmmm..actually I was talking about the jelly like blob thing in the first aid station that Suhei shot. It was during the 20 move map section of the game.

Ahh ok so he was already infected it wasn't celine that infected him right?

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 02-14-2005).]

He was infected by teacher who name is celine. In the Air ship remenber that he was shaking his hands with her? Answer to that was she was checking on him that make sure the jelly monster was on him.
Yeap shuhei shot the jelly in the first aid room. The jelly monster came from the enemy that who got killed by shuhei. Also, that question you asked before, that Nao was infected or not you will find out when story goes by...All of the questions you wont to know finsh the game. Up to Chapter 3 which is unknown. Then ask me again that parts you want to know.

I also have the Soul Link LE, but I have hardly had time to play it. I’ve only played through the prolouge. There are no HCG for this game on the internet. Have you seen them in the game yet?

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
I also have the Soul Link LE, but I have hardly had time to play it. I've only played through the prolouge. There are no HCG for this game on the internet. Have you seen them in the game yet?

What do you mean by there are no HCG for this game on the internet? odd...yeap Soul Link is hard game. I also, miss up...you have to select correct option to go tot eh next chapter or story... If you don't choose correct option you will going to bad endings.^^; If you need help on it I can help you^^

Would you pm me the choices I should make to get the good endings? That would help. I don’t have time to play that much. I don’t want to spend too much time just getting bad endings. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
Would you pm me the choices I should make to get the good endings? That would help. I don't have time to play that much. I don't want to spend too much time just getting bad endings. Thanks.

OK I will post ultimate hints on the help section^^; I will post main points on it. Or if you need work-through for it send to my e-mail address. Not the Hotmail...to the yahoo^^; it is in my profile^^

The prologue has not HCGs probably halfway through chapter 1 you’ll start seeing some Hscenes of the main characters. Knowing more of the story now thanks to Coputermania I don’t feel as sorry for Celine and her Hscene now.

quote:
The prologue has not HCGs probably halfway through chapter 1 you'll start seeing some Hscenes of the main characters. Knowing more of the story now thanks to Coputermania I don't feel as sorry for Celine and her Hscene now.

About that H-Scenes when you see that first time I regret but, later on the chapter..Idon'e even care about much of her...She is...devil...Further details you will find when the story goes by....
Anyway, I like the endings of the each of the characters. Mostly same but, i really like it. Eventually Chapter 3 which is unknow..No selection. You will find the all of the story..

Cool so I should be close to the ending. Course I haven’t touched soul link since I got back from vacation…

quote:
Cool so I should be close to the ending. Course I haven't touched soul link since I got back from vacation...

Where are you right now at the Soul Link? Anyway, if you get into the unknown chapter you will have good ending. Anyway, in the Chapter 2 becareful about the selection which you will choose. this questions I post on help section...you should read^^;
Where do you go?

I was in lake tahoe last week enjoying the snow, snow and more snow. Don’t see that much in southern california. Course I’m still sore from all the snowboarding(and crashing) I did.

As for where I’m at in Soul Link I’m right after Noa get’s her hand smashed and you meet a new character.

quote:
I was in lake tahoe last week enjoying the snow, snow and more snow. Don't see that much in southern california. Course I'm still sore from all the snowboarding(and crashing) I did.

As for where I'm at in Soul Link I'm right after Noa get's her hand smashed and you meet a new character.

Meet the new character? who is the New character? which one you taliking about?
hehehe..Snow board is fun. I usually go to the Big Bear Mountain.

Hmm…I think it was a new character, my memory is a big foggy after my vacation, so I’ll have to start playing the game again to remember what was what.

Big Bear is ok, but once you get spoiled in tahoe you really don’t wanna go to big bear no more

quote:
Hmm..I think it was a new character, my memory is a big foggy after my vacation, so I'll have to start playing the game again to remember what was what.

Big Bear is ok, but once you get spoiled in tahoe you really don't wanna go to big bear no more [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

New character....
A: Nanami
B: Aki
C: Sayoko
D: yu
From this solution new character is A or D^^;

Tahoe I wont to go^^ Also, I surf. lol

Tahoe is awesome, plus you get to snowmobile there which is really fun

Well it’s not Yu since I know who she is so I guess it’s A

Nanami-chan ka… Anyway, you will find out who she is…once you finsh the game.
So How far are you now?

Serisouly not much further than when I went on vacation. I’m kinda sidetracked now with sid miers Pirates! I gotta get cracking or I’m gonna end up like Unicorn and his bishoujo game backlog

Hi there!

I am back from my vacation and have also started playing the game. But I am still stuck in the 20 move map section… ^^;;;

Haha yeah that map section is the first big hurdle in the game. If you need help on what choices you need I got it all mapped out. There’s actually quite a few paths you can take to get through that part of the game safely.

So how do you like the game so far?

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 03-16-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Hi there!

I am back from my vacation and have also started playing the game. But I am still stuck in the 20 move map section... ^^;;;

20 move map selection...that was hard. I have the correct map root on the help section. Anyway, I play over again and I still like it. LE on the Soul Link their will came with clock and you have the each of the characters alaram. Thing is that to noisy.