Post Your Bishoujo Game Collection

I’m with Narg and Olf saying that I have too many to list. :mrgreen:

I’m nowhere near Olf’s number though but I’m going to break 100 when I get my hot little hands on Raidy.

What I happened to understand was great, yes. The atmosphere was great and made more of an impact due to my lack of skill. Once I get into my community college japanese classes I’ll go back through it again too.

It’s an honor to share my name with a gunman of such fine caliber, as well!

Depends upon who you ask if Harvest Moon would count. I guess it would be in the same league as Azure Dreams ps1 maybe.

It depends also if zoophilia can be counted as a new style of fetish for bishoujo games.

Do it with :

A : the cow
B : the chicken
C : the sheep

well so far my collection is only two games, one of which still hasn’t arrived yet.
I got Lightning warrior Raidy, and Snow sakura. yeah i know it’s a small collection, but hey im new around here im. just getting started :smiley:

Here we have to pay 60% (game price PLUS S&H fees) if the package gets “caught”. It’s damn annoying to everyone who import games and gaming stuff, and since buying games here is almost a “wallet suicide” (R$200-R$220 for a console game that should cost R$ 80 or less), we don’t have other viable options than importing and praying so the box don’t get taxed. :frowning:

That and I haven’t seen anywhere here that distribute h-games, you want to buy, you need to import.

(US$ 1 = ~R$1,70)

(this country sucks, I wanna move, lol)

60% Customs fees? Ouch! I feel your pain, my friend, as my heart (and foremost wallet) bleeds enough when I have to pay the 20.6% fees. :cry:

I don’t buy and also don’t approve people who buys pirate games. :?
(and I can’t read japanese/korean/etc)

If I’m going to spend money, the original is the best choice (anywhere in the world except here :smiley: :frowning: ). I love (well, at least I used to) the material that comes within the boxes (although nowadays companies just pack a B&W installation manual, and most games comes in a plastic envelope).

We want at least a FULL COLOR printed manual! I almost cry every time I look at my original MechWarrior 2 (full-sized box, it comes with a complete mission walkthru diskette, a complete manual, a keyboard mapping card, some flyers and other promo material) and compare them to new games I own. :frowning:

I have to agree with Leon. And I don’t feel one should be encouraging the buying of pirated games.

As for my “collection”…I hardly have anything. Just Lightning Warrior Raidy and Phantom of Inferno. I also have the two yaoi titles that are out - Absolute Obedience and Enzai. I do have a nice list of the titles I’d like to own in the future though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Such packaging is reserved to Limited First Edition, as far as erogames are concerned. You can also get additional goodies by pre-ordering.

SuperKawaiiNeko, please keep in mind that you are in violation of our board rules of advocating and promoting piracy, and this is your official and final warning, and you will be banned if this is repeated. As justifiable as you may perhaps think, it’s exactly such attitude that is killing the anime and bgames industry.

I wish pirates would think more with their brains than with their wallets. While piracy gets you free stuff, it ultimately contributes to the extinction of the material bieng pirated. If you don’t support an industry, you only hurt the creative minds that created and sustain it. Piracy also contributes to the development and implementation of some really anoying DRM software that us legitimate users have to deal with. Maybe pirates will stop stealing when there is nothing left for them to steal.

It’s really not hard to come up with a little extra money to spend on a game…damn it. Just give up a cheeseburger a day, and you can buy a game every month. By the time you finish that one, you will have enough saved for the next one.

If nothing else, [color=#BF0000][size=150]STOP PIRATING ENGLISH BISHOUJO GAMES[/size][/color]…we need companies like PP to succeed and expand.

Makes you wonder… just HOW MUCH does this guy have on him?

To whom are you refering, and what are you implying?

Well, I certainly hate to interrupt this derailed topic to bring it back on topic, but I feel obligated.

I am now adding Bazooka Cafe and Lightning Warrior Raidy to my list. Not that I’ll be playing them quite so soon. Still a backlog of monumental proportions! But I’m working my way there, going through Yume Miru Kusuri right now. Just finished my first ending on it.

Not many I know, but hey, I started just recently!

Tsuki: Possession
Let’s Meow Meow
Pretty Soldier Wars
Discipline: Record of a Crusade
Bible Black
Gibo: Stepmother’s Sin
Lightning Warrior Raidy (coming soon!)
Lightning Warrior Raidy II (preorder)
Ever 17 (coming soon)

I’ve got my eyes on several more, but I need to finish the ones I’ve got (and am getting) before I buy again.

Not a bad collection for just starting out! You’ve still got lots of good choices ahead of you too. Reminds me of when I started out, there was probably 25 or so games released in english back in 2003, so there was still some good choices, but people starting now have a bit nicer of a selection, so it’s probably easier to get into the stuff these days. Which is great!

Okies, since I’m new to this board (but not to eroge…) I s’pose I’ll post all mine. And yes, some of them aren’t eroge, I know…

Engrish Official TL’d Games:
[list]Bible Black
Casual Romance Club
Crescendo
Come See Me Tonight
Doushin Same Heart
Kana: Imouto
Lightning Warrior Raidy I & II (well, I’ll have II when it comes out…)
The Sagara Family
X-Change 1-3
Yin-Yang! X Change Alternative
Yuki Zakura
Yume Miru Kusuri[/list]

Japanese Games
[list]Air
Brass Restoration
Clannad - Full Voice
ef - A Fairy Tale of the Two - The First Tale (will get The Latter Tale when it comes out 30 May 2008…)
Farland Symphony
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Fate/Stay Night
H2O - Footprints in the Sand
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni:
[list]Onikakushi-hen
Watanagashi-hen
Tatarigoroshi-hen
Himatsubushi-hen
Meakashi-hen
Tsumihoroboshi-hen
Minagoroshi-hen
Matsuribayashi-hen[/list]Kanon
Kara no Kyoukai
Kazoku Keikaku (already pre-ordered the Engrish one…)
KimiKiss Pure Rouge
Little Busters
Melty Blood/MB ReAct/MB Act Cadenza
Nanatsuiro Drops
One
Planetarian
School Days
Saya no Uta
Shuffle!
To Heart, To Heart 2 & To Heart 2: Another Days
Touhou:
[list]Lotus Land Story
Mystic Square
The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
Perfect Cherry Blossom
Imperishable Night
Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Mountain of Faith
[/list]Tsukihime
Unlimited Blade Works
Utawarerumono
Wind - A Breath of the Heart[/list]

As you can see, I’m quite the Higurashi, Nasu, Key/Visual Art’s, and Touhou fan…

Love the artwork in that, btw… and like your Kyoko avatar :slight_smile:

Fake ! :stuck_out_tongue: