Post your Bishoujo review website links

I’m trying to compile a list of Bishoujo review websites so that I can stick it to my links page, I’m not a big fan of webrings because if there’s a dead link somewhere, the ring is broken and you feel like a fool. So far I have all the Bishoujo game companies currently in operation covered I think, please look these over and see if I’m touching all the bases, and Bishoujos:
Bishoujo game companies publishing English localizations:

[]G-Collections
    [
    ]Himeya Soft
    []Hobibox Europe
    [
    ]Jast USA: A full service licensor and retailer of Japanese bishoujo games in English, carrying virtually every product available, including G-Collections, Peach Princess, Hobibox, Himeya, and more.
    []Peach Princess: Licensor of Japanese bishoujo games from famous companies like Crowd and Will. Carry other bishoujo products at discount prices.

[/LIST]
    Bishoujo game reviews website

[
      ]Sekai no Jyosei no Tame ni! (Belongs to yours truly)
      []Mike’s Anime Open: A website that explains the symbolisms, story-lines, and
      imagry used in bishoujo and shoujo games and anime. Also contains reviews
      of various bishoujo anime and games released in the United States
      [
      ]Animetric.com: Features nearly over 400 anime, hentai, bishoujo game, and doujinshi reviews… from a
      woman’s point of view. Also includes screenshots and desktop wallpapers.

[]J-Mate: Reviews (with pictures) of Japanese bishoujo games and adult DVDs, and also interviews in English with famous Japanese AV idols.
      [
      ]Hentai Neko: A one-stop site for hentai anime, manga, and video game
      reviews, fanfics, fanart, wallpapers, image galleries, screenshots and
      more!

[]English Bishoujo World: A website dedicated to information about the often misunderstood genre of English-translated bishoujo games, in an effort to promote loyal and legal support for the market, as well as allow fans to make informed choices about which games they wish to buy. Long Live Bishoujo!
      [
      ]Freetype: a non-commerical English website promoting anime/manga and
      bishoujo character gaming.[/LIST]

Bishoujo manga and Doujinshi reviews

could you adjust my webpage’s link there so it doesn’t have the whatisbishoujo.html on the end? i prefer if people go directly to my opening page first thanks

My bad. Ok, I fixed it. If anyone else knows any other Bishoujo Game review website, please post. I know I missed one or 2 here and there, I had to have.

oh i am being so incredibly picky and i am sooooo sorry, but just http://engbishoujo.tripod.com
is good…that brings you to my opening page, which is the only page i keep a counter on, so it’s the only way for me to track how often peopel visit my site (i’ve never altered my counter in any way, by the way )

Ok, fixed, I didn’t know linking to that page wouldn’t +1 to the counter, sorry about that.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
If anyone else knows any other Bishoujo Game review website, please post. I know I missed one or 2 here and there, I had to have.

How about http://www.gamelexgs.com/ ?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
How about http://www.gamelexgs.com/ ?

I wanted to list that, but it's more of a Bishoujo game news site, not much in the way of reviews. Plus, G-Collections [which I think is the owner of that site] hasn't updated that site for more than a year already. Stilll, I think it'll be nice to post in the 'Bishoujo news' section. Thanks for the suggestion.

Did you leave out Gamefaqs because it includes all the walkthroughs? It also has good reviews and board discussions.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Did you leave out Gamefaqs because it includes all the walkthroughs? It also has good reviews and board discussions.

I left out Gamefaqs because it's not a Bishoujo game review site by itself. Bishoujo game review websites ultimately need a mission statement of promoting Bishoujo games in the English speaking market, they have no category for Bishoujo games as a searchable index so that is another reason why it has been excluded.

There seem to be very few reviews of the G-Collections games. Is anyone willing to write some up for the J-Mate site?

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
There seem to be very few reviews of the G-Collections games. Is anyone willing to write some up for the J-Mate site?

Unicorn-san and a few of the others do regularly write reviews. They probably are your best bet. (And I swear I'll get around to writing a few more reviews myself one of these days...)

Yeah we need more formal reviews and less of my first looks At least they should post reviews here so we can all nitpick

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Yeah we need more formal reviews and less of my first looks [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] At least they should post reviews here so we can all nitpick [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I might not have mentioned this before, but I am taking submissions, you have to write competent and coherent English and it has to be at least 250 words. Pick up a pen, or sit down at your keyboard, and start writing.

*Whip Cracking*

quote:
I might not have mentioned this before, but I am taking submissions, you have to write competent and coherent English and it has to be at least 250 words. Pick up a pen, or sit down at your keyboard, and start writing.

*Whip Cracking*

Exactly what kind of "submission" are we talking about that involves whips?

If we’re talking a beautiful Dominatrix, I’m there.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Exactly what kind of "submission" are we talking about that involves whips?

It all depends... Are you hot?

quote:
Originally posted by ksarchet:
If we're talking a beautiful Dominatrix, I'm there.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[God] *glares*

there’s also densetsu.com

quote:

*Whip Cracking*

It's the same problem as with Peter's request:
My reviews are written to be published on ladyphoenic-sama's website in the first place.
So, before I submit them anywhere else, I first want to have following points clear:
1.) All sites know about the others, having the same review as well
2.) All sites agreeing to share the right of using these reviews and none of them is able to claim exclusive rights on any of my reviews

As far as I don't know of such agreements, my reviews of english localized b-games remain exclusively available on ladyphoenix-sama's "Wonderful World of Bishoujo-Gaming".

EDT:
Perhaps, you didn't even meant me with your encouraging post. I just realized, you wanted "competent and coherent English". I am not sure, if I am capable of this...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 04-26-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:

[God] *glares*

*Stampede of kitties, running around searching for a hideout*