Post your Bishoujo review website links

This thread is degenerating into a chatroom. Anyways, here’s another review, this one was actually edited long before I left for Japan, but my inability to break through the company firewall made it impossible for me to update, and evidently there were some other problems as well that resulted in the delay. Anyways, If you’re a fan of Magic Knight Rayearth, Saint Tail, or Evangelion, here’s a review for the JastUSA love sim that allows you to pursue any number of parody characters from these series, check out the review for Season of the Sakura from JastUSA.

Sorry for the wait everyone. After a first week of haphazard adventure and a second week of seriously taking notes, the review for xChange 2 is complete.

Wrap Party!

By the way, auction ending in less than an hour for a bunch of my auctions.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 09-15-2003).]

Added Hirameki International to the list, but gave up editing that first post because I hate replacing the bullets that turn into [*]. What’s up with that?

Now not only soliciting reviewers, but also soliciting comments and criticisms, co-editors also welcome to help me improve the voluminous writing I have on my website. Please email me at yeouhsu@princeton.edu if you are interested. Many have expressed interest in writing reviews, but never start on one. On the other hand, many have expressed interest in writing reviews and also written many for me, thanks everyone :slight_smile:

One Minute Review section will soon be opening, it’s still a work in process, some reviews are complete, and I appreciate feedback. Should the one minute reviews be longer? I don’t think they need to be shorter. Please send comments to me.

Latest review for Hitozuma Hime Club from Unicorn, also look out for reviews for True Love, and slowly finishing up the reviews for other games I’ve played up till now.

From where do y’all know that fanmade stuff??
I think it is great! Can you tell me about some other projects and give me links to them?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
I think they are the right size, but will you just update your page soon as you can because I see a bunch stray lemons heading that way. Then again it could be that rowdy group looking for their copy of Brave Soul.

Can you explain what these lemons are looking for?

In spite of hanging around Peach Princess for 3 years, I don't quite follow the 'lemons' joke.

And what updates do you wish to see? The only updates I don't do is probably the 'date updated' section.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Can you explain what these lemons are looking for?

In spite of hanging around Peach Princess for 3 years, I don't quite follow the 'lemons' joke.

And what updates do you wish to see? The only updates I don't do is probably the 'date updated' section.

They're more or less the personal lackeys of ladyphoenix. And a few others. In this case it's just a generic silly threat ('update your page or I'll send the lemons after you!').

Always soliciting Bishoujo game reviewers, some people expressed interest in submissions but didn’t follow up, come along and exercise your writing skills.

Well, finally took the plunge and picked up Kana, Hna Bunny san wa Kirai?, Tottemo Pheromone and Watashini Konya Ainikite, so you can look forward to reviews for the games probably after ten days.

Of course this isn’t the newest title in the Peach Princess catalog, but I’m slowly overcoming writer’s block and plan on finishing reviews for the other Bishoujo games I’ve played. Here’s a review for X-change.

Reviews to be completed in the next few days:

H-na Bunny san wa kirai?
Tottemo Pheromone
Snow Drop
Eve Burst Error