Post Your Random Comments Here

You know, sometimes it feels like my humor is wasted on you guys…

I am going to rule the world. So who’ll join me?

My blade is slick with blood and only a quarter of thousand dead.

Someone really did Kill Bill… :shock:

The turtleboat was one of the most amazing medieval warships ever. That is all.

Although much like everything else in those days, you could always: KILL IT WITH FIRE

Mwa, ha, ha, ha!!! :twisted:

Errr… ahem… sorry… :oops:

No It wasn’t. That glory is reserved for the Viking Longboat

They’re both freaking wrong: http://robotech-aod.com/mckinney.html

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross is the only correct version. Everything else is a lie! 8)

a bit of an old news but…archie is going to marry veronica, or so it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not imagining things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_pruritus

Praise the Internet! :stuck_out_tongue:

When the moon rises orange all will awaken.

Here’s a weird thought, while toiling about the H-game scene I was looking at a characters three sizes (B/W/H) and suddenly realized I had no idea what that translated to in actual breast size cup measurements (how many cm is a C-cup anyway? I mean approximately…)

For example Rider (from Fate Stay Night) has the measurements B88/W56/H84, that makes her what? D or F? Anyone have I chart or a list for this? Just something gives the average measurement for each size… o_O;

go look up wiki for cup sizes and i think they will explain differences in system for different countries

I looked, but all it talks about is how to get your cup size by measuring your bust and under breast. :? Surely there’s an otaku somewhere who made a list for this, I know it’s ridiculous but it’s actually starting to bother me a little. :expressionless:

That’s why our leader is better than yours. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94

He’s come to save the day! :lol:

Dime todo lo que paso,
No me di cuenta ni quien me pego,
Todo da vueltas como un carrusel,
Locura recorre todita mi piel.

Transformers 2 sucks. It’s like a big US Army recruiting video with 50 feet alien robots and bad dialog. Although I must admit: Megan Fox not wearing a proper fitting bra with slowmo camera footage has taught me more about physics than 4 years of higher education.

Also this is what will happen if twincest isn’t made legal by 2012. You’ve been warned. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want a catgirl and doggirl for girlfriends.

They will stay and They will go.

Catwoman is the best female comic character created, thats it.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

So this hawt submissive chick with massive hooters, says she loves you and then almost gets herself killed to protect you, then you do nothing but ignore it while she’s still critically injured in the hospital? Wow Naruto! You must really like your sex change self-duplication magic a lot. That or the kiss between you and Satsuke was a lot more than you’ll admit.

If Hinata wants to make babies, you should make lotsa babies. She can certainly feed 'em all. 8)

If there was a fight between Kakarot and Kal-el, Supermahn would get a serious hammering :twisted:
Comments invited LOLZ