Princess Waltz 2?

So GPU scaling isn’t available (as in, the option is greyed out)? Ok, that means it’s disabled. That means your monitor is probably deciding how to display the images. Go into your monitor setup using the buttons on the monitor and look at all the available options. There should be an option you can change that’ll make low-res or non-widescreen images stretch, just like on a high definition TV.

If that doesn’t work, you’re going to have to be more specific and describe what exactly you see in the Nvidia control panel; a screenshot would be very helpful. Like this:

i just select use nvidia scaling for stretches the immage but when i click on ok keep option my monitor refreash and after it it go again on use display scale it sems that my monitor need to scale it but how i can manuly force the video card and not the screen to stretch the immage?

either change wont apply

Select “Use NVIDIA Scaling with fixed-aspect ratio”

either change wont apply because of the HDCP protection

read your mp please :slight_smile: thanks

This is just a hunch, but make sure the monitor is plugged into the video card via the DVI port. If I remember correctly, my monitor came with 2 cables: a DVI cable and another one. I don’t think the signal is digital if you don’t use the DVI cable, which might prevent the video card from manipulating the image.

hmm on the support forum on the nvidia say that it is a windows 7 problem whit the nvidia card only so … i got win 7 hope they will fix it soon

Ouch. Good luck with that. And here I thought the Windows 7 driver problems were pretty much ironed out. Looks like the mantra “new OS’s are bad for gaming” still holds true. At least the games still play without problem I guess; you just can’t customize how they display.

i see so lest return on the topic discussion do anyone hear something about a sequel ?

That sorta reminds me of a little video mac launched a while ago http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/, it actually brought a little smile on my face, but that doesn’t require much effort to tell you the truth. :wink:

As for a second Princess Waltz I find it highly unlikely that we’ll ever get to see it, even though I would welcome it with open arms as it was one of those games that made me sit afterwards thinking “please let there be more”. Oddly enough this was when i started playing FSN so the search for a new epic tale was just around the corner. :roll:

[attachment=0]Broken Promises.JPG[/attachment]
For some reason I found this profoundly irritating.

The advertisement, or the fact that you need Quicktime to watch it? I find both very irritating. I could rant on about Apple, but I don’t think anyone really cares to hear.

The video (which I ended up watching on Youtube) was actually rather clever. I was commenting about being required to install Quicktime (an Apple product) to watch an Apple ad that was ridiculing a competitor–one that’s been oft criticized for forcing its products down people’s throats.

Quicktime is basically the new RealMedia. The high quality video codecs aren’t enough of an improvement over VP6 to be worth installing the horrifyingly intrusive software to view them.

Oh I apologize for that, didn’t really want to advertise for anything really and it would be the wrong OS if i did, and as i said… it just popped into my mind when I saw your comment. Just always had quicktime (just in case) so I didn’t really leave it another thought. :?

lol

is there any game good like fate stay night and princess waltz ? game and mabye anime too :slight_smile:

If you liked Fate/Stay Night, you should try Tsukihime (though is hard to find). Maybe you’ll also like the recently translated Aoishiro; is not an eroge, and is Shoujo-ai (which may or may not be of concern to you), but it also has a fantasy-action oriented plot (not as much action as the others though).

hmm you mean Tsukihime but it is traslated ?

edit cant find anywhere i have check many shop sito but nothing aoishiro it is officially traslated? or like mirror moon ?

Translation Library: http://translationlibrary.blicky.net/ff … els_01.htm

It’s a fantastic resource, with separate categories for commercial localizations and fan translations. Seek your answers there.

Many of the fan translated games are no longer available from retailers. If you want to buy them, you’ll have to try Japanese auction sites, where the prices are likely to be horribly inflated.

thanks