Princess Waltz: THE THREAD

Take your time. I’m not done with Professor Cherry yet… (I didn’t play it for a week after I saw… the “enema” CGs).

Regardless that, its better to not release Family project just after PW since those are the two blockbusters in the current upcoming releases.

God, that was bad. I’ve given up on touching APC until probably at least six months from now. I’ve been playing Snow Sakura the last couple of nights, and it has helped restore my faith in eroge after what APC put me through. In any case, like everyone else, my copy hasn’t arrived yet. It most likely won’t be that long though, considering San Diego really isn’t that far from me. I wouldn’t be surprised if it arrived here Monday.

Is that so? I pre-ordered Snow Sakura from TRSI, and they didn’t get it in-stock for 2 months. That seems a bit more than a slight lag, unless something really went wrong back then.

I’m not able to speak to the specifics of the situation in San Diego in an official capacity, but it’s my understanding that Snow Sakura was slow to ship (to some regular customers as well) due to the awkward timing of the release relative to the Christmas holiday. We’re still before the worst of the rush so I don’t expect there to be a significant delay in shipping Princess Waltz to wholesale clients, but it’s not a part of our operations I have easy access to so I can’t say much more than that.

:x At times like this, I feel kinda pissed off… because EET EES SO SLOW. . .

Anticipation died when Family project would not come out this year…

so anyone got there copy yet

So it seems that downloads will start in another week or so.

I guess that if Archonia doesn’t give any sign of life by then, I’ll go for the download edition. Just can’t wait to play this game :mrgreen:

Checked today, nothing yet.

I know last week I got an e-mail that said “Paid, Ready to Ship” but I don’t know if that also means it was shipped out yet. Been checking the mailbox everyday lately.

the status on the peach princess website is in stock and shipping

Yeah, just got my e-mail saying it’ll be shipping within the next 24 hours, so I guess I won’t be getting it until Saturday or next week. :confused:

haven’t got my email yet but next week is better for me with my psych exam i need to study the next few days for

Any hint as to when this information is coming out?
I’m checking back like…3-4 times per day :lol:

I think after today, it’s not “early week” anymore. It’ll be mid-week. xD

Yeah, that’s why i asked :stuck_out_tongue:

just got my shipping email ready to play the game after my psych final

I just got my e-mail saying that it’s scheduled to ship within the next 24 hours today. Usually takes two to three weeks to get here.

Apologies for this, we’re still trying to hash out exactly what the game plan is. There will be some communication by the end of the week but we’re still balancing various options based on some unforeseen information that’s playing a role in the decision-making process. Don’t treat anything you see in the “game status” sticky post as final quite yet. ^^;;

Hmm, thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Bolded bit makes me think that a game could be dropped or take an extended amount of time…

I see the Peach Princess front page has been updated with the “Princess Waltz is shipping now” notice, which is good news. But unless you are rush ordering the game, I’d think buying it as a download would be the fastest way to get the game in your hands— since shipping is going to be slower than normal this time of year. Of course, it is what— Over 2 Gig? So that might make downloading it a bit more time consuming then the other games.

And I just got the “we shipped this out of the door” email today, while I got the “we are ready to ship this to you” last tuesday. Those are usually a bit closer together, but sometimes, that’s just how it happens.

Here’s to the game not being too slowed down in its path to getting to us. Go Princess Waltz! Fight your way through the Christmas crush!

is the “we are ready to ship this to you” = “within 24 hours” email or the notice that they charged? I’m trying to figure out if mine has even shipped or not, although 2 days ago I got the “within 24 hours” email, I don’t know if they send another one saying it’s shipped now or what.

I wish there was some kind of account deal we can log into to check status on these things, I’m pretty much left out of the loop.