Princess Waltz

You have guts telling us that when we have to wait I don’t know how much time before we can have it ! :evil:

Well it’s the Japanese version, so I’m still staring at mosaics. Will have to get the PP version too. :expressionless:

I only happen to have it, because I traded Goddess Great War (LiLiM) for it from a friend. I think I got the better end of the deal. :mrgreen:

Now that Raidy is almost done, will PW be next? I’m asking because in a few days when I reorder Raidy, I’d like to go ahead and order PW too. Or was there another title that was picked-up before PW?

The release order will probably be Raidy > Amorous Professor Cherry > Princess Waltz. It’s possible that PW will precede Cherry but not very likely; more information on this will be coming within the next couple of weeks or so.

Family Project will likely come after Princess Waltz, yeah.

can’t wait for the game i already pre-ordered my copy with the game box version

hope it come out before cherry

Prof. Cherry will be out this month probably so your hopes are useless :slight_smile:

Nope
They said on the blog that Cherry will be in stock in the first week of July ^^

i might have to borrow cherry from my friend that is buying the game

hopefully it will be done around august

so any word on the progress of the game

When i looked on Play asia they said the game will be in stock in Sep but maybe PP will release them sooner ?

i bet PP is waiting for a major con to release it
that or the game is taking longer than expected

The con season is over. From what I’ve seen, it looks like J-List only goes to AX and Comic-Con anyways. The game is just taking a while to finish.

Con season isn’t over where I am. In a little less than a month, Nan Desu Kan (the largest convention in the Rocky Mountain region) will be held.

I’m aware that there are cons during pretty much every time of the year. By con season, I meant all major anime cons.

last i heard from encubed it was 80% done july 6
i will post a link when and the date of the article when i get back on my pc
http://novelnews.net/2008/07/06/anime-expo-2008-day-3/
and i think there is another comicon this fall

I think 20% in a month and a half is a bit too much to expect, else it would have been done long ago.

There’s only one Comic-Con a year.

new york and san deigo those are both comicons

the article also said Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~ was 60% done, Cosplay Fetish Academy was 40% done, Cat Girl Alliance was 35%, and Lightning Warrior Raidy II was 10% done

The other one is New York Comic Con. It has nothing to do with Comic-Con.