Princess Waltz

finally an update, it is currently is alpha testing :mrgreen:

I think it was in alpha testing even before the update. I think all the update did was add the new games.

my guess that means the game is like 90-95% done

Yes, nothing changed aside from APC being listed as “On sale now” and the addition of the three new titles.

I’m pretty sure that’s wrong. Alpha testing is the step preceding beta testing. My guess, that’s probably somewhere between 70 to 85 percent complete, depending on how far in alpha they are and how long beta usually takes.

it has to be at least 85% since that was the last date posted july 3
only 5% in a month would be very slow progress so that is why i guess 90% at min

You’ve heard the old saying about the last 10% of progress taking 90% of the time, right? :slight_smile:

Sometimes the ‘almost done’ stage stretches on foreeeeeeeeeever…

Wasn’t APC like that? it was in testing for…i think 2 months?

hopefully it won’t be that much long but with the card battle element you never know

I cant wait for this awsome game to go on sale

It’s on sale now, it’s just you won’t get a product yet.

by on sale he means released

hopefully the game will be done soon

the main page
http://www.peachprincess.com/Merchant2/ … re_Code=PP

says the game is in heavy beta

I dind’t post while because I been busy. Anyway, how many people will pre-order the game? SInce Shingo-san Post the new topic about the Princess Waltz. This thread will be close :?:
???

I doubt that this thread will be closed, even with the official thread in existence now. As for your other question, I haven’t a clue how many will pre-order, as I can’t see the future. :stuck_out_tongue: As for myself, I pre-ordered it in the last batch of games I ordered from J-List.

Threads only close if they degenerate into insulting flames, advocate something illegal (like piracy), insult Peach Princess for the sole purpose of insulting Peach Princess without constructive critism, argue that twincest is stupid, become a questionable political or religious debate that might insult others, the result of SPAM, or completely have no purpose. 8)

I see. Anyway, if you have q?estion about the game you can ask me. Since I finish the princess walts(Japanese version) Difference between english and japanese game it just censored or uncensored. Also, english version of Princess walts translate to english dialog like said shopping area.

great news. I plan to purchase it by download

that is cool
if that is true i hope my copy ships soon