Question, question :)

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Ah, the next headline on the science-page:
"Spectator-Laboratories presents:
A new species of lemons: Toothless ovo-lacto-vegetarian lemons, who detest blood!"

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. We're always proud of presening new kinds of lemons, that can help society in any way [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

It’s amazing how some of my little asides turn into absolute weirdness. Or maybe not. This is definitely a peculiar place. (Or maybe it’s just me, I just remembered a conversation with a female friend a few weeks ago concerning advertisements for “bigger, firmer breasts”.)

Anyways, I’ll keep an eye out for your email then Spec-san.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
It's amazing how some of my little asides turn into absolute weirdness. Or maybe not. This is definitely a peculiar place. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] (Or maybe it's just me, I just remembered a conversation with a female friend a few weeks ago concerning advertisements for "bigger, firmer breasts".)

Beh, actually, I don't really understand why some people are so concerned about certain body parts of theirs...

quote:
Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for your email then Spec-san.

It should be in your mailbox by now, actually ^_^. Sent it earlier today.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Beh, actually, I don't really understand why some people are so concerned about certain body parts of theirs...

Well, the first reason might be: Because they belong to them. In our material world, our belongings are important to us.

But regarding these special parts, we can even rely on our nature to find a reason/excuse: We are born as mammals, aren't we?

quote:
Well, the first reason might be: Because they belong to them. In our material world, our belongings are important to us.

But regarding these special parts, we can even rely on our nature to find a reason/excuse: We are born as mammals, aren't we?

I suppose so, but still... well, let's leave it at it,s hall we? ^_^;.

*curses* Unicorn, could you do me a small fvaor when you've got time, and when you can do it?

You see, I went to Cherryysoft's homepage and hoped to find some picture sof Blood Royal that showed things like meters, gameinterface, things liekt hat, so I could se eit and try to judge exactly how "difficult" the japanes eint here might be, but the pictures, like http://www.cherrysoft.co.jp/cherrysoft/image/branime.gif and http://www.cherrysoft.co.jp/cherrysoft/image/brdata.gif is way too small for my poor eyes! So what I was wondering is: Is there any chance that you could take some bigger screenshot of the gameinterface? I'm not asking for sexual scenes CG or anything like that, as I'm sure that you understand. Just game interface and such.

quote:
It should be in your mailbox by now, actually ^_^. Sent it earlier today.

Yeah, I just saw it. Let me know if you don't get the reply.

quote:
That's supposed to be "naturally"?

Live wolverines? Gremlins?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Yeah, I just saw it. Let me know if you don't get the reply.

Yeah, I got it, but... Somehow, the list looks kind of strange. Would you mind if I sent you a mail from my second e-mail and sent the list again, just for safety's sake?

quote:
Yeah, I got it, but... Somehow, the list looks kind of strange. Would you mind if I sent you a mail from my second e-mail and sent the list again, just for safety's sake?

Nah I don't mind. We'll try on your other email and if it doesn't work, I'll just retype it as a regular text document or maybe even just in the text of the email and we'll go from there.

Hmm, now I remember. I was sort of wondering about the general breast size fixation I was noticing in various anime and manga. Not that I think it's a particularly Japanese thing. Come to think of it, I also remember one of my female friends once admitting to me that she and several of our female friends had gotten into a disussion on bra sizes. (And coincidentally, I won a bet about it but we won't go there.) Except now I'm trying to figure out the best way to use a gremlin to increase one's cup size. (And I'm assuming we're talking about the small annoying gremlins with pointy teeth and not the car, though the car might work as well...)

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
The trick here is to have the the fangs hook into the top half of the bra hanging the lemon upside down.

.....Okay, now you people are effectively weirding me out.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
.....Okay, now you people are effectively weirding me out.

That's what we do best...see, all of us regulars are comfortable enough here that we can let the conversation go weird like this and know we aren't going to freak each other out.

Unfortunately, we're scaring the newbies. Can we knock it off? Or at least not do it in public? I mean, really...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Unfortunately, we're scaring the newbies. Can we knock it off? Or at least not do it in public? I mean, really...

I'm hardly a newbie, but even I have a limit as to how wide my suspension of disbelief can stretch. (Not to mention I honestly feel you're all taking the joke WAY TOO FAR!)

That said, my remarkably wry (dry?) sense of humor has appreciated the thread so far...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:

Well, while Jeffrey is (compared to both of us) surely not a newbie, I still get your point.
Hmmmm. Well, I suppose I can't cut out my weirdness completely, but still a bit less of it could be an improvement for next year.

I have to think about this during my temporary absence from the web in the next few weeks before I come back next year...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 12-16-2002).]