Quick first look at Kango 2

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
How?? I think I tried to just to see the bad ending, and failed at it.

I am usually strongly against it, but I think I make an exception for you: I'll post a complete walkthrough to that ending.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Nope. It was pretty simple to avoid getting ANYbody in the first one.

Especially on Momiji and Kaede's path. The "It's all your fault" Question, is what did me in. (My logic was you'd blame the person you weren't trying to get.)

quote:
How?? I think I tried to just to see the bad ending, and failed at it.

To get the bad ending, just choose a different girl w/ each selection. In the bad ending, you basically resolve to take your position more seriously and stop chasing the girls at the dorm.

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
To get the bad ending, just choose a different girl w/ each selection. In the bad ending, you basically resolve to take your position more seriously and stop chasing the girls at the dorm.

Actually, we're referring to the original game not the sequel. Nandemonai-san felt that it was difficult to get the bad ending and the rest of us were saying it wasn't.

And yes, I need a vacation, I've been at work less than 30 minutes and I'm already pissed off...

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Especially on Momiji and Kaede's path. The "It's all your fault" Question, is what did me in. (My logic was you'd blame the person you [b]weren't trying to get.)[/b]

Exactly the same thing happened to me in my first go through the game. But after this comment, my walkthrough to that no-girl-ending should be moot, so I'll not post it.

we ARE in kango 2 thread, right? :open_mouth:

quote:
we ARE in kango 2 thread, right? :O

So, what?

quote:

Heh, you've been here long enough to know that we do meander a bit from the topic. At least this time, it's still vaguely related instead of totally out there.

quote:

Well, it technically used to be the Kango 2 thread...now it's not. Muahahahahahaha!

quote:
Well, it technically used to be the Kango 2 thread...now it's not. Muahahahahahaha!

No its still a Kango 2 thread, theres just no chat about kango 2

so here.... uhh... if u dont have kango 2 buy it, so g-collections can release Crescendo!

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
so here.... uhh... if u dont have kango 2 buy it, so g-collections can release Crescendo!

Don't worry!
I got it the day before yesterday and ordered it the day it was released.
It just took it's time to arrive at my place.

BTW: I am looking forward to Crescendo too!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-16-2003).]

quote:
BTW: I am looking forward to Crescendo too!

Me three! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Which reminds me, I should go through all those postcards and bookmarks from G-Collections again. Trying to remember what other potential games will be coming... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Wasn’t there a Salmone Pink postcard in there? It kinds sucks that g-collections stopped putting pack-in when you buy their games. I could always use more bookmarks

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Wasn't there a Salmone Pink postcard in there? It kinds sucks that g-collections stopped putting pack-in when you buy their games. I could always use more bookmarks [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I believe so. But yeah, it was kinda sad when they stop including those extras. I know I got interested in Crescendo in the first place because of them. (Something from those images just intrigued me for some reason.) *sigh* oh well, I guess I should be happy that I have them at all! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I believe so. But yeah, it was kinda sad when they stop including those extras. I know I got interested in Crescendo in the first place because of them. (Something from those images just intrigued me for some reason.) *sigh* oh well, I guess I should be happy that I have them at all! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

You made me have to look for what you were talking about, 4 bookmarks, and your right they do put some interesting pictures on them.
Oh yea, while diging i found a pencilboard... the game on the front side is Come see me tonight (the version not localized) whats the game on the other side?

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 07-16-2003).]

quote:
I am usually strongly against it, but I think I make an exception for you: I'll post a complete walkthrough to that ending.

*waits patiently*

Yes, O Great One?

quote:
*waits patiently*

Yes, O Great One?

Because Doug's hint should be good enough to find the no-girl-ending, I returned to my usual stance and refuse to post a walkthrough.

So, you may now breathe again, because it's not going to happen anyway. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
Oh yea, while diging i found a pencilboard... the game on the front side is Come see me tonight (the version not localized) whats the game on the other side?

Hmm, took a look at the pencilboard as well. I'd forgotten there's a "sequel" to Come See Me Tonight. I remember reading about it on Gamelex GS. (Another sequel to hopefully look forward to.) Oh, since I suddenly got curious and went to Sekilala's site itself, the game on the other side is the Secret Wive's Club that G-Collections announced.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 07-17-2003).]

Blah, stupid money issues… well, I finally got around to ordering Kango 2 and some other stuff, so hopefully it will be here soon…

…I’m so far behind