Refresh my memory, Lamuness...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
(And, of course, we all know where this led.)

Yep. It lead to a goddess being disgraced just for being not real.

quote:
So, where are the lesbian stripper lemons? Last I heard Lamuness was in charge of that...

Hmm, it's been awhile since we've had a lesbian stripper reference. Though I'm not sure about mixing them and the lemon references. I'm still having trouble with the Lemon Tutu Brigade image...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, it's been awhile since we've had a lesbian stripper reference. Though I'm not sure about mixing them and the lemon references. I'm still having trouble with the Lemon Tutu Brigade image...

Really? Well, then just do your best to imagine a small horde of lemons dressed in Tutus, walking behind Ladyphoenix [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Really? Well, then just do your best to imagine a small horde of lemons dressed in Tutus, walking behind Ladyphoenix [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

If I'm remembering this right, she did say once that she'd be more interested in lesbian strippers than her boyfriend.

i think what i said is that i want lesbian strippers for my bachelorette party or maybe i did say i’d prefer them to him, but that was probably during the HELL days, you all know what i mean

And now, for something completely different. Or the same as what’s above. Whatever.

Banner of the Stars 1 and Fruits Basket 2 came out yesterday

Wai!

_

Of course, I already have both of them fansubbed. But I can actually buy them now! And while I’m on the subject…

[stanmindtrick]Go buy them now, or I shall say Ni![/stanmindtrick]

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 01-22-2003).]

So, what’s up? Is everyone just back in school now? Hibernating? Playing G-Collections’ releases?

[troll]You know, even though I’ve never played it, and wouldn’t understand it anyway, Dokusen SUCKS![/troll]

quote:

Go ahead, but I am prepared to counter with "San", "Yon" and "Go"!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-22-2003).]

quote:
[B] So, what's up? Is everyone just back in school now? Hibernating? Playing G-Collections' releases?

Playing the original japanese Dokusen, of cause!

quote:
Banner of the Stars 1 and Fruits Basket 2 came out yesterday [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Actually, I got my hands on Fruits Basket Vol. 2 on Saturday. I'm holding off on Banner of the Stars for now. I'm going through too many series right now as it is.

Interestingly, I had stopped by Suncoast yesterday and listened in on two of the employees. One was saying that she likes Fruits Basket but the $40 price was too high and then the other said that she worked it out per episode and that it was expensive. Which seemed to me to be new math since a $40 DVD with 6 episodes yields about $6.67 price per episode while the average $30 DVD with 3 or 4 episodes comes to $10 to $7.50 per episode respectively. Plus, the extras included on Fruits Basket adds a lot to the value (I really liked the "Fruits Basket Room" thingy.) Sorry, but that part of the conversation about price just seemed to stick in my mind. (And I won't go into where I ended up in the conversation since it mainly involved me hitting on one of those employees with a truely amazing lack of ability or skill. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

i am going to be so crazy happy for the next two months…four, count 'em, FOUR great RPG’s for the PS2 and GC being released within weeks of each other! i am going to die of happiness, although the mainp roblem will be trying to afford them all

first off, we get Skies of Arcadia Legends for GC and Star Ocean 3 for PS2…then later in February, Xenosaga (drool drool drool) and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter…

could liife be any better? actually, yes it could…in a better life, i could afford them all

quote:
(...)
One was saying that she likes Fruits Basket but the $40 price was too high and then the other said that she worked it out per episode and that it was expensive.

Here in France, the whole (official, legal and all and all) "Fruits Basket" series on DVD (5 DVDs) costs 24.90Euros ~ $26.80. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
(And I won't go into where I ended up in the conversation since it mainly involved me hitting on one of those employees with a truely amazing lack of ability or skill. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

You know how I appr--abhor violence.

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
i am going to be so crazy happy for the next two months....four, count 'em, FOUR great RPG's for the PS2 and GC being released within weeks of each other! i am going to die of happiness, although the mainp roblem will be trying to afford them all

first off, we get Skies of Arcadia Legends for GC and Star Ocean 3 for PS2.....then later in February, Xenosaga (drool drool drool) and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter....

could liife be any better? actually, yes it could...in a better life, i could afford them all [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Must...restrain...urge...to troll...

wait...Why do I have to restrain the urge? The thread's dying anyway, I might as well.

*coughs*

Actually there are only three, and you managed to leave one of them off the list! I don't know what you're on, but you really have to tell me what it is. Must be good stuff. _Breath of Fire_? Maybe the first time I played it the first time, back when it was just called "Breath of Fire" (with no number). And as for _Star Ocean_, well, I'll be willing to give it a second glance if they don't use Babelfish to translate the game text this time. And where's .hack?

*dons flame-retardant suit*

Let the flamefest begin! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
[quote] Originally posted by ekylo:
[b](...)
One was saying that she likes Fruits Basket but the $40 price was too high and then the other said that she worked it out per episode and that it was expensive.

Here in France, the whole (official, legal and all and all) "Fruits Basket" series on DVD (5 DVDs) costs 24.90Euros ~ $26.80. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/b] [/quote]

Hold on a second, I've got a surprise for you. Lemme see here...it's around here somewhere...

(whispering to Unicorn)

Hey! What'd you do with my bazooka that last time I lent it to you?

quote:
Actually, I got my hands on Fruits Basket Vol. 2 on Saturday. I'm holding off on Banner of the Stars for now. I'm going through too many series right now as it is.

Well, see, if you actually get Banner of the Stars, there are no other series, at least not while the DVD's unwatched.

quote:
Interestingly, I had stopped by Suncoast yesterday and listened in on two of the employees. One was saying that she likes Fruits Basket but the $40 price was too high and then the other said that she worked it out per episode and that it was expensive. Which seemed to me to be new math since a $40 DVD with 6 episodes yields about $6.67 price per episode while the average $30 DVD with 3 or 4 episodes comes to $10 to $7.50 per episode respectively.

And you were hitting on one of them why?

why not? some of us do get lonely and seek companionship. our insanities drive them away before we have a chance to get close to them, but that doesn’t stop us from trying.

you’re right, nande, i DID forget .HACK!

quote:
(whispering to Unicorn)

Hey! What'd you do with my bazooka that last time I lent it to you?

Sorry, but since I realized yesterday, that I once again let my crazyness go berserk out of this off-topic-thread, I decided to restrict my posts to serious bishoujo-related ones.

So, I am not going to joke around the way we were used to anymore.

* Gives bazooka back *
<== And that was really my last off-topic-joke.