Rozen Maiden

What about Rozen? What would he be? Lawful Good Chaotic Evil? Shame they scraped Rozen Maiden…
…ehhhh. Damn I’ll go kill something. (Starts singing Slaugter Your World)

Neutral at best… maybe with chaotic or evil leanings. I’m still not convinced that Rozen was a benign person… the whole Alice Game is his doing, and he has some kind of dealings with the Laplace Demon (who isn’t a nice guy to begin with). One of the big unsolved mysteries that we won’t know the answer to sadly… :frowning:

Another thing… Alice is the combination of all the dolls - who each have tremendous failings: Suigintou is unforgiving. Kanaria is overconfident. Suiseiseki is devious. Souseiseki is stubborn. Shinku is arrogant. Hinaichigo is childish. Kirakishou is without morality.

Who’s to say that “Alice” doesn’t amplify their dark sides? The dolls seem naive to believe it will only hence positives.

[ 10-07-2007, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

If Togashi could start Hunter x Hunter back up after over an absence of over a year, I can keep hope that Rozen Maiden can come back one day.

The crap with Geneon going under really sucks, though… geh. Was looking forward to Traumend and Ouverture, too…

True… Trigun had a similar “down for a year” snit when Shonen died and Young King picked up the slack - hence the name change to Trigun Maximum. The way Rozen Maiden was suddenly ended, also leaves major room for them to pick everything up where it leaves off.

I’m sorely missing teh twincest. :frowning:

:wink:

I didn’t write this or do the math. Stole it from one of the chan boards. :slight_smile:

LOL! If Rozen Maiden was a b-game, these choices would have gotten Jun… err… Jum… the harem ending. :stuck_out_tongue:

“…” :stuck_out_tongue:

And we don no 'bout this one… :confused:

“…Meaning…, …shiranai…” :confused:

[quote]
Originally posted by 13th:
[b]"…Meaning…, …shiranai…" :stuck_out_tongue:

“…Sugehh…” !

"…B-game…mu…?..tsigao… :confused:

[quote]
Originally posted by 13th:
[b]"…B-game…mu…?..tsigao… :frowning:

A darn shame…rly.
It could have been a pretty good one… :wink:

:p 

[ 12-10-2007, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: 13th ]

BROKEN.

And I apologize in advance. I just can’t resist do this…

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

[ 12-09-2007, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: HashiriyaGDB ]

Rozen-Man! :stuck_out_tongue:

god

Just curious, does anyone know what the two games: Duellwalzer and Gebetgarten are about? Are they just basically rehashes of the anime storywise or does it actually have an original story in it?

Oh btw I just watched this series and OMG I loved it.

Blah.
Suigintou as she should be~

Needs moar Boku and Desu. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hunter x Hunter is back on hiatus again though.

Did somebody say Rozen Maiden without the abridged? My episode2 will be out soon on youtube hope yall check it out, I got a lot of complaints that E1 wasn’t funny enough from my friends so I made EII that much better and should be out by tonight or tommorow morning.

Edit-> EII is up on my page, congrats P.P.BBS you guys remind me people still like Rozen Maiden.