Rozen Maiden

Okay…
(Gets green paint and dyes himself green)
Khmm…
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!

This is too much, to many good things are happening to fast. Hellsing Ova 4, hope for Rozen Maiden, Fate/Stay Night translation, easter…
Something is going to happen…

Perhaps, you are referring to that Vogon Constructor Fleet, that is scheduled to show up on monday? :shock:

… Hmm WHA!?! -spits coffee- Was that some shameless advertisement? I believe I was bloodied to the back of the head, that mark, chest pain, and lasagna, it had to be.

Rozen Maiden is to start in the 20th issue of Young Jump.

No word if it will continue where it left off, or if the series is getting a reboot… will have to wait until then…

Still… moar Desu and Boku!!! Woooooooaaaaaaaaaaar!!! :mrgreen:

Does this increase the chances for a third anime season?

Third season!? Pah… we need a Rozen Maiden MOVIE to compensate what they did!!!

Man… I hate the suspense. Issue 20… Issue 20… Issue 20…

Oh! Here’s something that made me wet myself in purest joy: Desu and Boku cosplaying as Dragon Quest twincest. 8)

Any news?

New Rozen Maiden story arc takes place several years in the future, with Jun in college. It’s not a reboot.

Evidently Jun has forgotten everything about the Alice games, after Laplace Demon ended it.

However he’s been selected to be Shinku’s master again… yet this time, he has to build her (the parts and instructions are mailed to him on a weekly basis). He already has her wind-up key.

At the end on the issue, Jun gets a message that no more parts will be sent to him. This pisses him off. I assume that means Jun will have to complete Shinku himself without help.

Shinku is not alive yet.

Also at the end, Jun discovers an old phone text, that he sends to himself from the past. It alludes that Kanaria is losing to Kirakishou, and that he needs the strength of “future Jun” to save the others.

It’s all kinda freaky… but cool nonetheless.

No Boku or Desu sadly. Will be interesting to see how they get built, if Jun has to build all the dolls: will see if it proves or disproves the theory, that Desu and Boku eyes were switched (i.e. one was supposed to get all red, the other was to get all green). :mrgreen:

wut

I really, really hope this won’t be a screaming failure, that I fear it will be…

Whats whith Jun going all Rozen?

Let’s keep our finger crossed that they don’t fall into the trap of creating a full time-loop with that approach - making Rozen being Jun who travelled into the past before his own birth! It’s times like this when I really wish the N-field wouldn’t offer limitless possibilities…