Salvation has come

Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048
Bazooka Cafe

It was time, finally! Personally, I will buy Pretty Soldier Wars for sure (although not a masterpiece, it represents a first step in the right direction), whereas I’m not interested in Trabulance trash

Oh my God, it’s too good to be true! I’m getting tears in my eyes. :’)

A strategy game, awesome! And a big breast game for the perverts. :smiley:

Ew, tentacles. Too bad.

Yay, 2 Nice games and one of the is a strategy Game, I’m very happy :smiley:
Hope they coming soon.

And in fact I’ve said “I will buy Pretty Soldier Wars for sure”… Especially if you consider that A. D. 2048 is merely the first episode of a (apparently fairly good) three-game series of strategy erogames :wink: .

whee, boobies…just look at my avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

Two new translated games… I wonder…?

Yes, I figured that Lamuness would like Bazooka Cafe. :wink:

Great news. Just when the well of announced titles was running dry, G-Collections returns!

I’m interested in Pretty Soldier Wars, merely because of the fact that it’s a D.O. title.

Edit: Hey Lamuness, are you working on any of these titles?

[ 01-27-2007, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

I only now saw that “Trabulance trash” refers to Bazooka Cafe. So Trabulance was willing to continue cooperating with the new G-Collections… Interesting.

gasp! Pretty Soldier Wars is from D.O.! Great!

Yes, here are the JP sites:

Bazooka Cafe - http://trb.cd-bros.co.jp/soft/pururun_cafe/index.htm

Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048 - http://www.do-game.co.jp/release/soft/yjwar_r/index.htm

If anyone finds out where the wallpapers are for Pretty Soldier Wars (official site is not helping), I’d love to know where I can get them.

no i personally am not working on any of these titles

I figured, but that doesn’t mean you wouldn’t like the title, eh? :wink:

that i meant is that those titles are being worked on by someone else other than me, while i am busy with ahem, something else

I noticed Pretty Soldier Wars when I visited the D.O. site ages ago. I thought it looked like it’d be interesting, since I like the whole isometric squad-based combat thing. So I’m glad to see that G-Collections is (firstly) translating this game in particular and (secondly) releasing another D.O. game, which suggests that they may release more D.O. games in future. Well, I can hope so, anyway. =)

Well, that answers one of the questions I was going to ask (“are these from GC companies”). Which leaves the next question …

Regarding the tentacles in Pretty Soldier Wars: As I understand it, it’s common in such games for tentacle “action sequences” to occur when you FUBAR the game in some way, and “normal” h-scenes happen … well, normally (when you win a girl). But in Pretty Soldier Wars, I note the sample h-scene pics are all tentacle scenes. Are there any scenes which do not involve naughty tentacles?

[ 01-28-2007, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

That’s something I was curious about as well - where the tentacle scenes fit into the ‘story’. It seems odd to me that they’d create all those CGs to reward you when you screw up and lose the mission.

The getchu.com link that Baldo posted contains what looks like some non-tentacle h-scenes.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=220793

The D.O. site has one non-tentacle sample too:

http://www.do-game.co.jp/release/soft/yjwar_r/cg/index.htm

[ 01-28-2007, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Darkling ]

Finally, New G-Collections releases!! :frowning:

Oh well, at least is some release, after so much time…

Wow.

When i return to these boards, the first thing I find out is that, not only is G-Collections back (after a 2 year haitus), their first game will be a D.O. game. Plus, it was one of the latest D.O. games I ehard about.

I am most pleased. Salvation may have come indeed. Esp. since it’s isometric.

Now all I need is something by Takayashiki (other Okaeri or something else by them), a few mroe Angelsmile games, and the DVD release of Crescendo, and I will be permanently happy.