Santa Girls!!!

It’s that time of year: for good will towards men, gift giving, family yuletide… and more importantly… SANTA GIRLS!!! :smiley:

Post 'em if ya got 'em! :cool:

This one is from Boku ga Sadame Kimi ni wa Tsubasa wo

http://www.mink.co.jp/gallery/index.html

Too lazy for searching :wink: )…

Heh…Engrish even in the holiday title or am I missing something about that particular game?

“Mary Christmas”…errr

[ 11-28-2007, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Mirk ]

Wonder if Santa’s wife looked like this?

Heh… yea… they used Engrish in that wallpaper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah! A man as worldly and awesome as Santa, clearly is wise enough to know of the Faith of Two and follow it. Santa had at least two wives! :stuck_out_tongue:

how the hell is this thread jp bgame discussion; it’s nothing more than narg’s signature image spam thread :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Originally posted by Lamuness:
[b] how the hell is this thread jp bgame discussion; it’s nothing more than narg’s signature image spam thread :smiley:

Faith of Two is great. But Faith of Insanity is better meaning three instead of two. Hence insanity.

I do believe that Narg is very much into the multiples. He just has to settle for two most of the time.

Well, triplets are (3 choose 2) = 3 sets of twins … quadruplets (4 choose 2) = 6 distinct sets of twins for the price of four. That sounds like a good deal to me.

Evil Santa (play the Flash video):
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gifts/gifts_main_ext.jsp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

He’d take these girls. :wink:

[ 12-02-2007, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

It seems only Narg and a few others, have X-mas spirit on this board. :stuck_out_tongue:

-

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b] It seems only Narg and a few others, have X-mas spirit on this board. :wink:

[ 12-04-2007, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

SEENA! SEENA! SEENA! SEENA! SEENA! SEENA!
\o/
I should rewatch the Toraha X’mas episode, just to see the cat events and hear her sing. <3

Don’t mess with this Santa.

Though we don’ have much right this very moment… We’ll put 'em here anyway… :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

And here’s one from…

“Believe it” Narutards! :stuck_out_tongue:

A fine one Narg-kun… :slight_smile:

Here’s somethin’ new… :smiley:

:wink:

Well…we’ll add some more…! :slight_smile:

:smiley:

:mad:

[ 12-15-2007, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]