School Days HQ Discussion Thread

It’s the DL version… I’ll try the solution for that one that.

Hello Guys! I am missing an h-scene in the game and I’ve gotten all the endings so I am not sure what it is. It is on page 3 in the bottom left in the gallery. If anyone can tell me how to get it that would be awesome

kingcrab942 said:
Hello Guys! I am missing an h-scene in the game and I've gotten all the endings so I am not sure what it is. It is on page 3 in the bottom left in the gallery. If anyone can tell me how to get it that would be awesome

That's odd. I have that scene unlocked, but I can't seem to unlock the last 7 scenes on the last page. Were these scenes from the original that didn't make it over to HQ? There's one scene in particular that has Sekai masturbating with a framed picture of Makoto and then licking it (as seen in the trailer), but I've never encountered this. Of the screen shot I saw, the subtitles are of the HQ edition, so it must be in there somewhere. Does anyone know how to unlock that scene? Or has a video of it? And to the person I quoted, if you look up "f95 school days" on Google and click on the first result, it should lead you to page 3 of the School Days HQ thread in which someone posted a complete save file that you can download directly. I'd back up my game first though. Oddly enough, that still doesn't unlock the last 7 h-scenes on the last page, so I'm willing to bet those didn't make it over, like I mentioned earlier.

Is there a way to enlarge the window outside of setting it to full screen? Also what resolution does this run at? I had assumed it was an HD remaster of sorts with added content, is that not the case?

Pokyt said:
Is there a way to enlarge the window outside of setting it to full screen? Also what resolution does this run at? I had assumed it was an HD remaster of sorts with added content, is that not the case?
The resolution is 800x600. It was a remaster back in 2010, so not much that can be done about that. You could try using magpie, never tried it myself, but people on Discord claim it makes full screen better for most VNs.