Sensei 2 Impressions

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Hehe, all Zyx fans here say the same :3.

I'm a ZyX fan. ......And strictly speaking, I don't care one way or another as long as SOMETHING gets licensed.

My money is on CROWD right now, I dig their art and their stories.

I havn’t really developed a preference yet for any particular company. For me, it’s still too small of a sample for me to choose. And as for the untranslated titles, I’m stuck mainly with going by the artwork but that doesn’t help since I liked X-Change’s art but not the story and the story is more important to me overall. Maybe I’ll generate a clearer preference later, but not now.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I havn't really developed a preference yet for any particular company. For me, it's still too small of a sample for me to choose.

Don't worry, I'm sure that when more titles have bene released, it will be easier for you to decide what company to like the most [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

My money is too [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. For now, that's it :3.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
I'm a ZyX fan. ......And strictly speaking, I don't care one way or another as long as SOMETHING gets licensed.

Well, nor do I. 'But actually, I believe that Zyx might become the company that sells the most games of all of G-collections games. Oh, I'm sure that Kana wills tay at the top, but I think that Zyx will have the most success with their games, for a number of reasons...

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Oh, I'm sure that Kana wills tay at the top, but I think that Zyx will have the most success with their games, for a number of reasons...

I think, that depends on which ZyX-games are selected to become localized.

For example: I would have no doubts with the whole Innai Kansen series, but instead they localize "Horny Bunny", that is a shallow entertainment title.

Not that I hate that category, but I think Trabulance has the better fun-titles and the titles of ZyX have usually another strength.

To get kinda back on topic, just wanted to respond about my earlier impressions since I have been meaning to do so. The Kumiko ending does explain quite a bit more about the main characters past and about the past relationship between Kumiko and the main character. While I still think they coulda had more of a past story, it was nice that they DID include some of it.

I don’t have a fav. maker, but I tend to look after the following companies games closer than any others (sometimes just because their last game was good): AliceSoft, BasiL, Circus, F&C, Leaf, LittleWitch, NekoNekoSoft, OrbitSoft, RUNE, SP-JANIS, TEATIME, THE LOTUS, Key
Others I like: Eushully, August, C’s Ware, elf/Silky’s, evolution, Giga, Kogado Studio, light, LittleWitch, Tactics, Terios, Zone
Of course, “closer” is a relative word.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
I think, that depends on which ZyX-games are selected to become localized.

For example: I would have no doubts with the whole Innai Kansen series, but instead they localize "Horny Bunny", that is a shallow entertainment title.

Not that I hate that category, but I think Trabulance has the better fun-titles and the titles of ZyX have usually another strength.

Perhaps they based their choice on the Japanese market? As I posted, "Ecchina Bunny-san wa kirai?2" of ZyX was #3 in the sales ranking from 10.16 to 11.30!
quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
To get kinda back on topic,

What's wrong with you? Back on topic? Perish the thought...

quote:

...just wanted to respond about my earlier impressions since I have been meaning to do so. The Kumiko ending does explain quite a bit more about the main characters past and about the past relationship between Kumiko and the main character. While I still think they coulda had more of a past story, it was nice that they DID include some of it.

Okay, I'm kidding. Well for me, it wasn't all that nice because I ended up with more questions about their past than answers. Aw well, to each their own...

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I'm not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight you're not. What were we talking about again?

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

I really have no opinion. Simply because we have seen soooo few titles released in English (you know, that language that I speak that is NOT Japanese) that I can't really pick a favorite.

I think the reason most people pick Crowd is simple--of the released titles, Crowd is responsible for Tokimeki Checkin! and Snow Drop. Even people who like Zyx's Chain will admit Crowd's two good games outdo Zyx's one. Unless, of course, Kana is Zyx. In which case I've lost my mind again. Or my jaw. Not quite sure.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
[B]

I think the reason most people pick Crowd is simple--of the released titles, Crowd is responsible for Tokimeki Checkin! and Snow Drop. B]

No no, Snow Drop is Will and Sweet Basil's, not Crowd's.

Ah, you are correct. I must be losing my mind again.