Sensei 2 on Jan. 7th!

I just ordered Sensei 2. I should get by Friday. I will say that it definitely looks alot darker the usual g-collection games.

Well just order Sensei 2 . I kinda wonder how long G-collections is gonna be around. They are spitting out games fast which I REALLY like since I am buying them all but I just looked through my saved purchase reciepts and noticed that my first order in June was only 130 numbers ahead of my current order number… And my second order was in between both orders so I think it is going up incrementally. Which leads me to think that they may have only sold 130 orders since June which would not bode well . Which is too bad, I will just have to get whatever they can bring out and hope they survive the drought that is the Western Market.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Which leads me to think that they may have only sold 130 orders since June which would not bode well [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. Which is too bad, I will just have to get whatever they can bring out and hope they survive the drought that is the Western Market.

Perhaps, it is not that bad, because they might have sold more through PeaPri and JAST.

I know, I start right now to think about not ordering from them directly, because my last shipment (Private Nurse, ordered the day, they enabled the order-button) obviously got lost and they do not offer a tracking-option in their shipments.

This way, I might miss their nice merchandise-gimmicks, but at least, I get the games I order.
(And the gifts from PeaPri are not that shabby either.)

Hmm, I wonder… Even if G-collections doesn’t sell too well of Sensei 2, they might survive thanks to Kana and Chain (and I’d bet that Fortuna and Sho/Ki/Mi would draw the attention of a large audience then). But you know how the western attitude is towards darkg maes… Then, let’s also not forget that most of the people who plays b-games orders their games from a lot of other sites too, just like Unicorn said. So even if the orders to G-collections itself might be low, who knows how much they actually will sell? Besides, the games mostly sells over a time; Kumiko said before that it took PP one year or so before they had sold like 2000 copies of Snow Drop. So it might take some time before a game have been sold in a higher amount.

Got my copy of Sensei 2 today. They didn’t ship nearly as much extra stuff as they did last couple games. Not that I mind, just worried might be because of other reasons. Will have to play it this weekend and see what its like .

I ordered it yesterday. It took me for a week. Hey… I am in New York City. Don’t worry about it.

Amazingly, my copy came in today as well. Well, I guess I do have my weekend plans set after all…