Shuffle!?

Is SHUFFLE! (the game) been translated into english? If so, where to get it? (Legally :slight_smile: )

As far i remember, there are fans creating a translation patch, so you still need to buy the original game, install and then run the patch like an update in order to see the translated version.

Of course, it’s just the translation for the text displayed. Don’t expect a uncensored/demosaiced version.

You know where I can get the game and or patch? =)

The game you can buy at Himeya’s, the patch i think it was not released yet. You can ask for the progress here.

Thank you :slight_smile:

There was one guy translating the game, which took about 6 months. The translation is ready, and has been sent to Navel. We’ll see if anything comes from it.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up Benoit

If Shuffle is the one by Navel, then I believe they still have it listed. For $95 dollars, US.

Is there really a version for the PC? Because I know a PS2 version exists.

The PC-BGame for adults is the original version released in 30/Jan/2004. The PS2-BGame is the all-ages version (without ero-scenes) released in 20/Oct/2005. :slight_smile:

Where can I get the PS2 version? :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you already tried Himeya or Play Asia? They have a lot of bgames in consoles. :wink:

EDIT: Just in case, direct link here.

[ 08-17-2006, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

For console games I’ve always used NCSX which has never let me down for quick shipping and good service.

Do they ship overseas? =)

If your asking about my post above then I believe so according to their FAQ. Link

I found SHUFFLE!, but it’s in japanese. Doesn’t look like a english version exists…T.T

Well, duh.

I think PP should translate that game sob :wink:

It’s to bad all the good games are in japanese i think, i struggle with Kansen now. I have realised that i got to learn kanji.

Uhm, I’ve yet to learn anything lol. So only translated games for me atm sob