Small adult anime advice?

Well, animenation might be a better place to ask about his since people here are more interested in adult bishoujo games than adult anime, but I don’t care… for now, that’s it. I was thinking that since I might get some new money soon, I should perhaps try and, for the first time in my life, order some adult anime (from peach Princess, of course). And even if I don’t do it now, I’ll keep the recommendations I get so that I can buy what I was thinking that I might buy next time I order an adult bishoujo game too.

Anyway, there is three titles I’ve been thinking of buing:

1. The Fencer of Minerva: I’ve heard that this has a pretty good story, and even some non-adult anime fans seems tot think it’s pretty good.

2. Bondage Mansion: Well, you know how fond I am of some of the darker parts of sex, and tha ti’m fond of slaves too … but I don’t know if the story is good or not, it sounds a little so-so.

3. Kokudo Oh - The Black Eye King: A fantasy title, slaves and what sounds like a decent story.What more could you ask for? But this adult anime seems quite new, and I haven’t heard much from others about it…

So, your recommendations and impressions???

I can definitly Recommend:

-Buttobi CPU!- light hearted comedy about a guy with a very hands on type of Computer.

-Words Worth -an adaptation by Green Bunny of the game by Elf. Definitly a must if you like Fantasy. (Nina is by far the cutest cat girl!)

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I can definitly Recommend:

-Buttobi CPU!- light hearted comedy about a guy with a very hands on type of Computer. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

-Words Worth -an adaptation by Green Bunny of the game by Elf. Definitly a must if you like Fantasy. (Nina is by far the cutest cat girl!)

Hmm, yes, Words Worth is another I've been thinking of... hmm...

I’d say you spend your money on my stuff instead :stuck_out_tongue:

but like…what kinda themes do you prefer and like? It’s hard to recommend anything if you dont set any criteria

Don’t have those particular titles myself. Usually I run through the reviews at Animetric or Hentai Neko to decide. Usually I find myself agree with the reviews so they’ve been a good way for me to decide on what to buy.

Thanks for the advices . I didn’t know that Fencer of Minerva had been cut… what a pity . What about Words Worth, then?

Hmm…well if you can tell me what type you perfer, sci-fi, fantasy, relationship, sports, horror, ect. it would be a lot easier giving you some recommendations.
Also you might want to tell us if you perfer a plot or not as alot of hentai has some pretty thin plots but there are a few that are very good.

Anyway my personal favorites are:
Rei-Lan orchid emblem(from best of kitty vol. 1)
Masqerade(from ppl who did tenchi)
Wordsworth(based off the bishoujo game from nutech)
Mystery of the Necronomicom(horror hentai)
Bible Black(another Horror hentai)
Immoral Sisters(blackmail forced sex from nutech)
Sprite(I personally think it’s more ecchi then hentai but pretty funny about a girl with split personality from anime18)

There’s alot more but I’m at work and don’t have access to my collection :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I was talking about the anime it’s distributed here by nutech Heh need to work on my wording skills :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Actually I was talking about the anime it's distributed here by nutech [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Heh need to work on my wording skills :P

Don't bother, not like any of us have the best wording skills... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Don't bother, not like any of us have the best wording skills... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, skills or not,, everyone's quiet about Words Woth, it seems [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

I doubt if anyone still watches this thread, but for those who wonder why Kokudo Oh is so short, that’s because it’s a prequal to the game. It’s up to the player which woman Isiodore will choose. Which we will never find out, the game was undoubtly released only in Japan. It occured to me when i saw all those pictures on the box that didn’t show in the anime at all.

[This message has been edited by Giovanni (edited 02-01-2005).]

Such foul necromancy that blackens the boards and strikes fear in the hearts of members!

…Seriously, don’t post in threads that are more than a few months old. If you want to participate in a discussion, either join in on a current one or start a new topic (if it’s worthy of such).

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-01-2005).]

LoL damn I thought this was a new thread and was freaked out that I had already responded to it without me knowing

I usually don’t mind if someone drags out a thread from the nether reaches of this board but just make sure your brining up an old thread so we don’t have a heart attack thinking someone is using your handle to post

I was all ready to give more suggestions to adult anime titles too

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 02-01-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Such foul necromancy that blackens the boards and strikes fear in the hearts of members!

Mmm ... yeah, ain't it great?

Tsss… the nerve…

[This message has been edited by Giovanni (edited 02-01-2005).]

Hey, I was just trying to point out a bit of common board etiquette without sounding too harsh. No need to take offense, alright?

Anyway, I never understood what the big deal was about bringing back really old topics (called “necromancy”) until I saw it in action myself. To put it simply, it’s irritating. The people that participated in such topics are often long gone or have completely forgotten about the topic (case in point: wanfu2k1). Often the topic is not of interest anymore, and additionally resurrecting such a topic requires everyone who cares to participate to read the whole thread, much of which may not even be relevant anymore. All of the above apply in this particular case, I believe.

…n/m…

[This message has been edited by exoarchaeologist (edited 02-01-2005).]

Pff, whatever. Just thought i was helping you with this info. Guess not.

And yes, you sounded too harsh. Bite me. Secondly, i have never ever heard about this “necromancy” stuff of bringing back old topics. 3rd, i don’t care how old a topic is, if i wanna tell ppl something which i think might be helpful i do so. 4th, If they don’t know what this is about they just have to read the thread all over again. Hmpf!..

[This message has been edited by Giovanni (edited 02-02-2005).]

Easy there. -_-; However, since you seem to be debating the matter…

Necromancy is generally discouraged on message boards, whether you’ve heard of it or not. Second, it’s not very helpful to comment on a post that’s two and a half years old. joe_kun isn’t even around anymore, and everyone here seems to have forgotten this topic ever existed. Just look at the recent posts…two people already began to respond in this thread before they realized the topic was long dead. Finally, you brought back a request thread where the person who made the request no longer requires the information!

quote:
Bite me.

Geez, that’s what I get for trying to give a new member a friendly pointer, I guess. Believe me, if you’d done this sort of thing on MegaTokyo, you’d have gotten a far harsher reply than mine.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-02-2005).]

Take it easy. Dark_Shiki, and congrate on your Jack pot(777th) post.

I don’t see many forum against necromancy, escpecially Peach Princess board. There’s nothing wrong with continuing old topic either. There are many forums against double posts. When newcomers starts the same topic several times, the verterans would tell newcomers to “shut up and read and dig the old posts”. There are more people annoyed by double posts than necromancy. To me, taking either view is ridiculous. These ruels are so trivial. They don’t bother anyone, unless you are very sensitive. Limiting rude and obscene discussion is more important.

By the way, Bondage Mansion is from bishoujo game. So, it’s not just adult anime.

I highly recommend anime Shadow. It has many famous actresses(voice for El-Hazard’s Nanami and voice for Macross’ Misa). The sound is done by people from Lucas Arts. They also did the sound for Jo Jo’s Bizarre Adventure.

[This message has been edited by Logicgate (edited 02-02-2005).]