Snow Drop and recommending others

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Ah, this reminded me of something. Tekyusei, "Transfer Student", has a ton of paths and endings as well. The graphics are good, but they are like 256 High Color since the game is an older game. I don't recall it having voice support, however.

Anyway, just wanted to mention something else that I totally overlooked as a Dating Sim.

...erm, kittytreats - I'm not sure you'd like this game, it keeps track of how into his own little (erotic) fantasy world the main character is in. That's like the main stat the game tracks...

To Etchi, Nandemonai, and kitty

Okay, my bad. I mis-read the original post, and just thought she was asking for games that do have a solid amount of dating-sim style stuff.

Tekyusei can get very… mature-themed, depending on how much your character has day-dreams and fantasies about the people he meets. However, if you do want him to end up with a real, live, girl, you do have to still meet them, talk with them, get to know them, and whatnot as well.

Anyway, my bad for mis-reading the original post.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
To Etchi, Nandemonai, and kitty

Etchi? Whom do you call etchi?

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-04-2003).]

Personally, the best dating sims for me are still Tokimeki Check-in and True Love. Although I did enjoy Kango Shicyauzo, Tottemo Pheromone, and Horny Bunnies as well.