Snow Sakura from D.O

Dude, it’s been like that for at least a week already…

Just a note to everyone, including to those who didn’t ‘get it’, as well as to repeat what Harper Lee already said… Mockingbird was being sarcastic. He made the avatar himself, and made the comment to poke fun at administrator privileges, as well as his own role.

But then again…

JUst where is your avatar from, Mockingbird ? It looks like some anime, but I kinda forgot it. But, whether it is a innocent fox, a relentless journalist, a conspiracy DJ, or a 105 year old Orangutan named Joop, those eperpertrators must pay for their misdeeds !

No, Phineas, he didn’t make it himself, wasn’t sarcastic, and he’s still linking to an image on Peach Princess’ server.

right, now lets get back on topic about the game, summer relase could be june 21st which is the first offical day of summer or 21st of september which is the last day of summer (offically) but I doubt it will be out anytime soon considering hasn’t even been announced on the website yet.

This game sounds really cool , I look forward to seeing the trailer when I get my copy of YMK ( preordered but still awaiting delivery ) . It’ll be nice to have a new game to look forward to since neither Bazooka Cafe or A.D. 2048 intrest me .

You don’t need to wait so much. :slight_smile:

Check the DOWNLOADS page and DL the Demo version right now. If you want, You can even try the short TRIAL version and DL some wallpapers, too.

There’s even plenty of other places to DL the files too, like Holyseal, Fuzzy2 and Pacchi.

[ 05-04-2007, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

I’m sure he was being being sarcastic. Besides, you somehow said that you couldn’t understand sarcasm.

Or at the very least, if not sarcastic, Mockingbird was being flippant.

I’d rather put the release at the end of the year… or maybe even next. I think the latter would be slightly safer.

For those interested, I found tho Homepage/blog of the artist, Shikei:
http://www.angyadow.com/

Interestingly, I found out that they have an after-story game called “Saki’s Love love honeymoon”
which takes after Saki Tachibana’s (the blonde girl) path as cannon. It seems to be mainly focussed on ero-scenes, but it was basically fanservice anyway:)

It was given as a free download to those who purchased another D.O. game called “Umi no Michi” (Path to the ocean), and actually features a character from that game in a minor role.

I’m wondering if PP could also offer it, though I doubt it, it IS related to the game.

Homepage of the title : (CG gallery, once again, NSFW)
http://www.do-game.co.jp/release/soft/umi/saki/index.htm

Cool! Now SNOW SAKURA’s Page is up to preorder at Peapri. Give a look, guys!! :smiley:

Read summary

Is someone else here having some SEASON OF SAKURA vibes? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 05-10-2007, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I’d like to note that the Wikipedia link for Kitagawa Samui is messed up.

Also, According to the D.O. page, Misaki and Misato should have the same surnames, they ARE sisters, after all…

[ 05-10-2007, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Shade453 ]

Yep, noticed that last night. My bad. orz
Will fix when I get in to work today…

Of course, I assume this will be on DVD, since there is probably no way to fit 3 CD-Rom’s in there with the DVD packaging used by PeaPri :wink:

I love the cover. It’s from the Soundtrack, I believe. I also like how you guys added the G-Collections labels to it; it was unexpected because the previous two titles don’t have it on their covers. Somehow, oddly enough, it’s very fitting.

To Benoit and Phineas — Yes, I was being sarcastic. I noticed my avatar change the day it happened, actually.

To Mystvan and Phineas — The avatar is from a game by CDPA and it’s called Kisetsu no Hanayome - The Girl who came from the Recollections. I did not intend for the avatar to be for myself.

Link: http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/CDPA/soft/kisetsu_no_hanayome/index.htm

the previous covers that didn’t have gc labels are simply mockups and they will be changed/updated as we progress towards the final stages of production

ADD:
new version of the demo movie (only very slight changes were made, however) should be up soon, prolly next week though

[ 05-11-2007, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

It seems to have disappeared from the product list…

Also, Mockingbird, that cover art is also the same as the Japanese packaging as far as I can tell, not just the soundtrack.

EDIT: 05/11/07 7:52 pm PST: Page missing, wait until Monday.

[ 05-11-2007, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Shade453 ]

The page is down pending official announcement on Monday. And yes, I can confirm that the cover art for the G-Collections release will remain unchanged from that of the Japanese release.

Lamuness, I’m just curious, but what does “In Development” mean on your status update? Peter said the translation is complete, and the other games have “Play testing to follow”. It’s not that I’m being impatient, but I just want to know what the difference is?

ask shingo on monday, he’s the one who updated it since he knows the status more accurately than i do