Snow Sakura Q&A Thread - Now on sale!

lol ya there are plenty of Hot scenes, I already finished the game. I really liked it.

I have every CG and Event and I have not seen anything that says those scenes have extra content. Just a tease I’m affraid…major bummer.

Saki’s path was most assuredly the best path, I guess because you get to spend so much time with her. And I love the way she says “Yuuuuji!”.

There are no ero scenes until after you get on a girl’s path, and you won’t know that until after the Christmas party, if I recall correctly.

[ 12-28-2007, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: 0001 ]

You my friend are correct. There were no ero scenes until AFTER the Christmas party. And I also agree Saki’s path was good.

Yeah, I flopped my first playthough too, even though it seemed Yuuji and Misaki were hitting it off pretty good. It felt like Snowdrop all over again.

It didn’t feel like Snowdrop to me I enjoyed it much more than Snow Drop.

I just meant how the ‘bad’ ending happens even when there is an apparent path established. It was no where near as bad a Snowdrop, there are just a few spots to trip you up. It was much better than Snowdrop even with the abrupt bad ending.

[SPOILERS]

I believe that if you intend to take your classmate’s paths, you have to stay and help shovel snow with Saki and Sumi. If you want the elder’s paths you have to run away. I’m not sure, but it seemed that way.

[/SPOLERS]

[ 12-30-2007, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: 0001 ]

I rather liked Saki.

Once you get on to her individual path, Misaki becomes considerably “less cute”, which was a suprise to me. I would have to say Saki is once you start her path.

[ 12-30-2007, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: 0001 ]

Does anyone have this problem when trying to view the CGs?: When clicking on a graphic, the picture immediately turns into the 2nd part of that CG. I found the only way to view the 1st part of the CG is to hold the left mouse button; letting go will go right into the 2nd part of the CG and then it is normal from there.

I found this bug, kind of. When Saki asks if you want Rice Cakes, save the game. When you load the game, Saki will instead ask if you want mochi.

[ 12-31-2007, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: Vaati ]

The hold click thing here too, no big deal.

Another way around this: go over the pic with the mouse then press “Return” on the keyboard.

I got it last week and i finished it Today. I really love that Game :slight_smile:

We’re aiming to have Raidy out next.

Nope (sadly, as you can see). We’re shooting to have Pretty Soldier Wars and Bazooka Cafe downloadable by the end of January though, and Snow Sakura will likely follow soon behind.

This is roughly the order we’re aiming for, though it may get shaken up a bit depending on how various parts of production progress.

Maybe is too late to mention but when your viewing the CG’s just tap faster (one time) the left click on your mouse to view the CG that your having a tough time with and it should be fine. :slight_smile:

I just finished the game on Saki’s path. I rather enjoyed the game even though pretty much nothing happens. It’s just one of those games where you enjoy the world rather than overcoming some problem. Even though it may not have the best story, it’s now one of my favorite h-games released here just because I enjoyed following the lives and world of the characters so much.

Hm, I probably won’t start the other characters’ paths for a while. I usually don’t start other characters’ paths right after I finish my favorite character’s path because I sort of feel bad for her. Seems like I betrayed her or something. :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder if I’m the only person like that.

As for the CG problem, I had that too, but only when I used my mouse (as in not the touchpad/buttons on my laptop). If I used the buttons on my laptop, it wouldn’t skip to the second picture.

And Saki isn’t titless at all. I wonder why they kept making fun of her for that. She’s seems pretty similar in size to all the other girls in the game.

I finished the pathes of Misaki and Kozue and I think it’s a good game even if at the beginning I was disapointed by the fact that nothing happens…
You really have to make the good choixes if you want to avoid the bad ending and to see some improvement in term of relationship (it’s supposed to be a sim-dating game).

So if you manage to pass the christmass eve party the game really begins.

Nobody said it but the game is not 100% uncensured…
You can hear some “beeep” in place of some words like c…k, v…a, s…m ,…

The beep’s are from the Original Data and not from G-Col.

Well it’s because it is a Story based Game ^^

there is indeed a scene thats not uncencored, and it reminds me of 1 scene in chain where the original CG was lost, so they were stuck printing it like that with the mosaic, so i wonder if its the same thing here.

I told them about the censored scene like a week ago. So I’d assume there working on it.

That is easy, guck to the Scene Collection and the last one is that one with the last Pick (that one isnt a real 6th ending)