So how do you enjoy your h-games?

Yeah…we’re on topic allright! :smiley:
I remember a time when the late night Cartoon Network would show WWE… Hmmmm… thats at least 10 years…

I was surprised no one said “one handed.” :slight_smile:

I went to great lengths to get my UMPC tablet set up to play bishoujo games. It’s kind of cool, having a take-anywhere platform for playing. Like a really big, cool DS that plays bishoujo games. Play while watching TV a lot, too.

Yup… That really is pretty funny… Try three… :mrgreen:

Three handed? That’s a lot of hands. You must have some good help.

Hey…
“Two heads are more than one…!”
Eh… And better… :roll:

[size=200]… :expressionless: [/size]

LOL! :lol: LOL! :lol:

Meh, soneone’s saying mgith be the reason for it all…
Pr0n: “Once you’ve seen one, you’ve ‘sort of’ seen them all… boring crap, no story, just plain splat splat
Hentai: Once you’ve seen one, you have to see them all! (LOL) Ren’ai, bishoujo, MOE (<<<<FTW!!!) yuri, bondage, cosplay… O.O … And (sorry no, im not into this…(puke)>>>) Bukakke n Tentacles :S (no pr0n filck can be made with tentacles, yes?)

(:S) sorry for 2x post… clicked on it twice, ended up as 2 posts (O.o)
Most of the time i either play at home during midnight, with a pro game on my desktop and H-game on my laptop on top of monitor. Kinda hard but manageable; i mean, who wouldnt be in the mood to pwn n00bs online after going through a certain period in Aeka’s arc? (and yes, i did… nukes & Overlord+Gattling rush combo FTW)
Or maybe to pass the time when your opponent lands OB after OB in futile attempts to get to green (Albatross18)
Ah, the dilemma… so many n00bs to pwn, so many eroge to play, so many anime to watch, and i only have so much hard disk space. If only those 750 GB Barracudas didnt cost so much T_T

LOOOOOLLLL

I’d like to try to give fairy power to Nekoko and in the same time kicking some ass in DBZ budoakai Tenkaichi. :smiley:

Almost anything’s possible…

O.o WTF??
i TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID… No, wait…those are fake tentacles :S

Thing that’d strike my fancy is some woman holding up a sign “No Nukes” while stuck on top of a nuclear warhead.
Or a Tomahawk cruise missile. (yes, Tomahawks are nuke-capable, albeit on the 10-kiloton range)