So is Hirameki gonna release new stuff?

As a actual buyer of animeplay games “Anyone actually buying them?” I have to say is Hirameki still doing any more of them? Last I heard is they were doing some Exodus games like past, present and future.

And I heard that over six months ago. Surely they must be doing something right?

I actually got all six games they released now. Whoo. I gotta play Ishika & Honori so I can pass some judgement on it though.

Anyone else enjoying the games besides hourglass of summer? And Tea Society of a witch?

No one knows what state Hirameki Int. is in…

just some very “vague” leak…

yes, according to my source they will have something new soon (hopefully)…and something very different than what they have been releasing

dont ask me what, i wont say more

Thanks for the little leak. Any news of new releases is good news. I just pray it will be something I like.

well obviously we cant guarantee anything since we dont run hirameki but that’s what i found out recently when checking with my sources

I hope your sources are right.

i trust this source an awful lot (quite reliable), but doesn’t mean i can make any promises either…thats all im trying to say

I know. I’m just trying to play the optimist. A role that gets overlooked on this bbs quite often.

Is it going to be a huge list of stuff or is it just another three to five title? The first time around they promised 16 animeplay titles and only released SIX.

But it’s good to know they’re still in the game releasing new stuff hopefully soon. Did they invent any more advanced DVD choices?

I’m just hoping they stop with the editing of the games. Then I’ll think about buying their games.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
I'm just hoping they stop with the editing of the games. Then I'll think about buying their games.

In that case Hourglass of Summer is for you because it is entirely unedited... except the translation of the japanese text of course! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

If Hirameki decides to switch from dvdpg format to PC format, that would be much appreciated (by me, anyway). I actually have all the games they released, but haven’t found the time to play them. :confused:

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
If Hirameki decides to switch from dvdpg format to PC format, that would be much appreciated (by me, anyway). I actually have all the games they released, but haven't found the time to play them. :/
Doubtful. They seem to be doing well enough in their current format.

Oh yeah unlike peach princess and G Collections games I actually see Hirameki games in public!

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
In that case Hourglass of Summer is for you because it is entirely unedited... except the translation of the japanese text of course! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Errr... this is going to make me sound like an idiot but... do you mean like, their translation are incorrect? Or that by translating the text at ALL its edited, lol.

Heh, I'm hoping the second one, then I can finally pick up one of their games.

it means it’s just as pristine as the original. The only thing changed is the japanese to english. The game originally had no delicious delicious hentai so the game is untouched.

Very different? Exodus Guilty? That would qualify as different, though who knows if that’s still on. One of Hirameki’s unfortunate tendencies is that they drop titles from their lineup. I still haven’t quite forgiven them for losing Azrael.

I still want Return to Yoshia Heights.

let me leak just a tad more :stuck_out_tongue:

…the new game will be on the PC platform but dont quote me on this one

i can be wrong, but i believe thats what i was told

i wont say what game it is though…over my dead body :stuck_out_tongue: however, u should be able to get access to this information soon enough

Mmmm, that gets my hopes up. I’m looking forward to hearing about something from them in the not to distant future then. Of course, if I don’t hear anything, I’ll try not to be too disappointed.