soul link english version

the game should be out very soon who is buying it

I’m thinking about it… I’ll wait to hear some reactions though :open_mouth:

Here’s the opening with subtitles (unofficial) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSHy8egnoeU

And a HQ version of the opening, no subs…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsV2U8XYBj4

DLing it now, I love how the 28th is really the 27th at 5pm for me.

I’ll edit this post a little later once I actually have something to say about the title other than the fact it’s on sale.

edit

The game is right around 900MBs, that’s easy enough to answer.

As for story, I’m in the middle of Chapter 1, defending my position from terrorists. The story thus far isn’t bad at all, but obviously, not even being through a third of the game it hasn’t fleshed itself out at all. Refreshingly enough, the game isn’t set up like the majority of Bgames I’ve played recently, which is basically “choose your favorite girl” and then watch a scene. I’ve actually had little to no romantic interaction yet, which makes sense considering that the main concern at this point is fending off probing attacks right now. Also, I’ve had to reload 2 or 3 times, getting bad ends…ranging from missing out on all the action to dying horribly badly. I already don’t trust half the survivors in the group, and that kind of feeling/tension is really making the game enjoyable.

So far I’m pretty impressed, the translation is good, but there have been a few grammatical errors, and a few cases where the wrong word is used. (Wearing AN uniform, instead of A uniform. Nit-picky stuff really) Basically, if you’re a fan of sci-fi and want a breakaway from the “slice of life” titles available in English, it’s definitely worth picking up.

how big is the file

What is Soul Link anyway?

Is this game in English Language now?

What is it about now hmmm, eh the plot?

Someone is being awfully lazy or doesn’t know the MangaGamer website address. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for myself, I’m considering buying it. The artwork looks fine, but I’m kinda worried about NAVEL games after playing Shuffle! (Kareha route, Kareha route, you’ll all burn in hell for not including it!)

Kind of reminds me of Critical Point. Based on that alone, I’m almost certainly going to give this game a try. Even if it’s not, it still sounds remarkably interesting.

Never heard of MangaGamer any.

The description has got my interest now.

Where can I find this game at right now, English Language?

get it here
http://www.mangagamer.com/r18/Titles/De … /soul-link

delete

delete

How much is that in USD, and do they take Paypal?

$53.20 and they only except visa and mastercard
no paypal

Paypal is presumably staffed with bible-toting reverends and for some reason doesn’t allow adult material to be purchased using its service. Google Checkout is the same. Sucks, but it’s true.

No disrespect to anyone but how can Jesus’s mother be called “Virgin” Mary? Anyways it such a shame. That “Holier-than-thou” attitude sucks in all its totality.
From experience Master card>> Anything else.

I’ll probably get it next year, it seems promising.

downloading…

Haha, wow, just got through the Prologue and Chapter 1, and its a trickier game than I thought.

Actually had to use a walkthrough at one point since I was stuck in a death loop that revolved around a prior decision.

Fire warning shots at Yu late in chapter 1, the head to the infirmary, the lab, and guest rooms next. I took the “thrown knife” approach and escaped unscathed, unfortunately, you’re in a death loop and all routes between the 3 travel spots end with you eating it on the 4th move.

Hmmm… my activation code doesn’t work… I sent an email to Mangagamer about my problem. I wonder if this happened to anyone else.

Soul Link has plenty of that shit. I spend loads of time trying different permutations of choices when I originally played it (this was in my earlier days of eroge-ing, nowadays I basically use a kouryaku (walkthrough) for everything, whether I need it or not =P)

That’s a bit expensive there.

And I have no credit card either.

Last time I had one I ran up a huge bill, and I have been forbidden to use one ever since… so I’m not getting those games.

Which is really sad too.

Because I wanted them also.