soul link english version

Oy, she’s off-limits! =P No NTR here.

Oh man, just started chapter 2… They’ve really f***ed up the storyline. :shock: I never thought Ryota would become the protagonist. Weak.

Now I understand what you were talking about, Lancer-X. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just beat it. Or at least, just got through Sayaka’s route. Overall I thought the prologue was kinda weak, but Chapter 1 was totally awesome … 2 and 3 were less good, but it was still overall a pretty good game.

So, chapter 1 only has the one route? And chapter 2 has one route for each winnable character?

Yes; chapter 1 has one good ending and chapter 2 three

I’ve cleared the game and I thought as a whole it was pretty good. I enjoyed the story and the characters. The only weak part to me was the ending as it left a couple of things unanswered. We never find out what happens to Gale and the bit with Sayaka’s frined is only briefly touched upon in her epilogue. Still I found it to be an enjoyable game as something about it had a similar feel to C’s Ware’s Desire (minus the awful Makoto scenario) and a bit of Ever 17 and Critical Point.
The only minor nitpick I could make is I kind of wish the ero scenes for the bad endings for the heroines were a bit better done :twisted:

Still, my complaints may be addressed in this:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=682274

It’s official, Navel’s teasing their new western customers.

D’oh.

I suspect Soul Link Ultimate’s 2 ‘new’ heroines are Sayaka’s friend and the girl from Jararacas, since they were featured in the PS2 version. I also suspect the ‘after story’ they’re planning to add is the events from the Soul Link Drama CD. But none of the details are released yet so I can only guess…

The implications I got from the end were that Gale became a Skura like the rest of Jararacas, but recovered after her death and was evacuated along with all the others when Shuuhei ran around the station trying to get everyone out in the end. Likewise, I thought it was implied that they were all being held in secrecy for the same treatment that Shuuhei and his family were receiving as indicated in their letters.