Starless Bug & Typo Reporting (Attn: Spoilers)

Hi everyone. We hope you've been enjoying Starless in all of it's erotic glory.

We've seen reports of some small typos and bugs. If you've notice one, please it here and we'll work them into a patch in the near future.

Just fix zoom in bug on cgs ASAP. I suppose all cgs have it. Sprites and typos bugs are not that important in my opinion.

I’ve got a few QC errors for you to add to your list:

1. called → calling

2. Sentence should read: “And you just happen to be on your way to meet the head of that very family.”

3. Should read: “… and that practically no one comes and goes…”

Here are some more grammatical errors that are in need of fixing:

1. Should read: “… I never thought of it that way…”

2. Possible extra space in “There 's”

3. Replace the first " I " with “a”

4. Should read: “As long as there are no problems with the test…” (I believe this way is better than what is shown in the image.)

Also it seems all backgrounds are zoomed in too.

I'm not able to test this on another system so I can't confirm if this is a bug on the game or something on my end, but a copypaste of my post from general thread:

"Looks like fullscreen is broken on systems with multiple screens. It's only possible to have fullscreen on the main screen, if you try going fullscreen on any other screens, the game will just jump on the main screen instead. Very annoying for those who use multiple screens and want to play on a screen that isn't their main screen."

If someone with multiple screens could test this, I would appreciate it.

Okay this is my list for before day one:

![](upload://bpDOLwGDKsigSOxznMDILokJWbU.png)

And he was afraid, and said, how dreadful is this place! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

![](upload://gqvQLoUqmXtcldhm9FIvsxVl2pM.jpeg)

Not only was I unable to get a girlfriend, but I haven't even made any friends of the opposite sex at all.

![](upload://srnkHmAXjniXr18D487SZ77rS5B.jpeg)

The fact that I got my license to take my (non-existent) girlfriend out on dates is like a cherry on top of a pathetic sundae.

![](upload://nBrtlxsSc7RD1neozdKnPBkMkR3.jpeg)

Well, no use just sitting around thinking about it. The only way to find out is to see for myself.

More to come...

cont....

![](upload://zn7Bzr00dzONrmp9ltNbVhbogib.jpeg)

"So, I presume your calling because you are interested in the position?"

![](upload://ewuty9HJ79o48ZMrCB9x8V9rXc7.jpeg)

I gave them a call just to see how things would go. Lo and behold, things took a pretty crazy turn.

![](upload://aMfkaH0x62cgadnbFexPIQ7JYVF.jpeg)

I guess my bad habit of counting my chickens before they hatch isn't going away any time soon.

That is it for the intro.

All these scenes are zoomed in.

![](upload://2ZhuBq1VLZkZbSpBRTomYEGZD8B.jpeg)

![](upload://cT7DzZb6B9ZAVsLAStBl8na1kFh.jpeg)

![](upload://4Jw1gSbSV97viZILhKudzIRHC2k.jpeg)

![](upload://MIpkF02m97EEQ2V5dSWNtIoX7n.jpeg)

The sprites seem to be only for the naked men. Likely to hide the censoring of the wangs and balls.

![](upload://qWg4YtiuZUPTk75fWkiMMQb8GCx.jpeg)

![](upload://8UBSmHj8SvKXpzAp3NqljVLvA8e.jpeg)

![](upload://AkxBkBQ4UIhDmVbHXM9ZaRyDFzp.jpeg)

![](upload://Ar6LYK0VVW87cf9JhuD4z6aVsKj.jpeg)

![](upload://gTp90PCM3gpYrCetovoTh9Djyns.jpeg)

![](upload://kJwjrqE0WubcvGAehd33Rbs5H18.jpeg)

Scenario

Sei Shoujo

@Murderous Int

For your first set of typos:

1. "The fact that I got my license to take my (non-existent) girlfriend out on dates is like the cherry on top of a pathetic sundae."

I would actually leave that sentence the way it was written.

And for your second set of typos:

1. So, I presume your calling → So, I presume you’re calling
  2. “I gave them a call just to see how things would go, and lo and behold, things took a pretty crazy turn.” I would also leave that sentence as is. My reasoning, just because a sentence is long doesn’t mean it is incorrect.

@myinon007 Thank you.

Yeah they sounded weird to me, I know I can be over zealous. With editing trying to neaten things up or could be said are more preference based.

I was also thinking "The fact that I got my license to take my (non-existent) girlfriend out on dates is like a cherry on top of a pathetic sundae." Is more a preference thing then "the pathetic sundae".

Good call on the your- you're, that is a silly habit of mine I have trouble with. Glad you notice it and will keep my eye on that. 5/7 valid edits is pleasing all the same. I will try not be over zealous and look for the more obvious ones.

I'm surprised you're not a beta tester?

@Murderous Int
I kind of wish I was a beta tester, but I don’t have that much free time during the day.

It is a time consuming job for little reward and comes up sporadically. I usually take on small projects that take me around twenty hours and do them in 2-4 hours intervals per day, depending on the dead line.

Your help is more then welcome here, and you can look over what others have posted, like myself.

1. ![](upload://srE5ZK8J2AgQeQDbTiJtDNAj7Tv.png)

Change If to if

2. ![](upload://qBe6xNR15nKoEsBNph8f4J4Ovgm.png)

Change You to You've

3. ![](upload://38C7rj6o0oF2fViMV95daCimDOU.png)

Remove the redundant " I ".

4. ![](upload://rNZaDd1Nkbnn4jGUSMZuT7mWIPu.png)

Should read: I've never been seen in the nude by anyone other than my family before, ...

5. ![](upload://2pDz4yz2cWXsh0R7JttPDXtVq6D.png)

Change was to were

6. ![](upload://tzZIHuFBf6oPQVwwVzSKvjJhvQm.png)

Remove the word "that".

7. ![](upload://8LXKc5DPgbijgZkROVJ0Wn8hKeJ.png)

Remove the extra period at the end of the second sentence.

Last batch for now

1. ![](upload://vQjiZsRrFOrsnkJeW5RxPZngWTw.png)

Replace a with an

2. ![](upload://4OBYLx4jLf2rQLdJpJOwOPrsHNC.png)

Remove one of the " I "s.

3. ![](upload://sNHLrDMMSXeNxONuESEErHyht4.png)

site should be sight
  4. ![](upload://mNVkHhb74hqpnOWb9gAZ46b3Yl4.png)

There needs to be three periods instead of two.

5. ![](upload://gwCbq6AuRDZFhDB7IoIA1NHyg1Q.png)

The second "Hah" should not be capitalized.

6. ![](upload://wsy2F72EineTqqKI1wg9oDmlyLW.png)

liked should be like

7. ![](upload://8hENUYZNud55s1dUMIcpQE47eiI.png)

Insert "not" between I'm and even.

Also note that the screenshots from these last two posts of mine take place during Sawatari's interview.

Re-posting this from the original Starless thread; original post by dogma:

“Alright found another interesting thing is that there is a small mosaic still left in the game. The scene is from the 2nd day when Marie enjoys her…errmm morning milk from the two guys. This is what I noticed while everything else is uncensored:

How were they put in to the game exactly, if everything else stays uncensored but that little area isn’t?”

That misspell of Sei Shoujo made me sad! How can you misspell the creator’s name? He is probably cursing himself for selling his masterpiece to the stupid Westerners. And yes, the Japanese take serious pride of their names. They will be eager and proud to introduce their full name to anyone because each name represents who they are and what they stand for. They are very proud of their names, actually.

Anyway, I will try to see if I can find other stuff that you guys didn’t bring up yet. I have seen other mistakes as well but it seems the major mistake is the resolution of the CG and the sprites. Fix that and you nearly have the best game EVVVEEERRR…