Starless Bug & Typo Reporting (Attn: Spoilers)

added it to our list

I also noticed this weird clipping issue which isn’t present in Japanese version. Marie moves her hand little later but it is already partly visible under her clothes for some time.

That's actually a problem with using the original art. The censored version has that edge blurred out so you wouldn't know if it was clipped or not. When we took away the blur layer it ended up like this so we cant fix it without getting someone to draw a new penis (there are a few places in the game where the original is not exactly perfect because of the anticipated censor.)

I didn't mean the blurred area. Compare the area here to the one I posted.

![](upload://17mHcK0apFg6n9AbB3dVFsiJBhx.jpeg)

I also noticed this later in the same scene. I assume this is one of those places you mentioned.

![](upload://mmOEKtleZM96HtXKMnErLNjIOMN.jpeg)

We'll have to look and see whats up with that too @_@;;;

I could be wrong in this but what hummerirapu posted could be from two different perspectives? I mean there is a two scenario taking place, which are very slightly changed both in dialogues and scenes but looks exactly the same. One scene leads to an ending with Mikako and the other one just continues with the story. They have subtleties, which are not noticeable, if you aren't paying attention to them but they are completely different events. That particular scene looks like the ending of the Mikako but if it is on the other event, it is not noticeable. But again as I said I could be wrong as I run this game from a laptop so even if there is something wrong with it, I have never noticed it. ^^;