Suggestions much appreciated

Without any doubt:
• Snow Sakura
• Yume Miru Kusuri
• Ever 17*

There is a huge difference in quality between those 3 games and the rest of your list.

Figures of Happiness and Hourglass of summer are good also.
Snow Drop doesn’t make any sense since it’s too short (it’s worth the low price in fact).
And I never played the 3 other games but they don’t seem really interesting.

You’d do well and listen to this one, I for one must emphasize on Ever 17. Great graphic novel, no nudity however.

Snow Sakura
Ever 17
Hourglass

Since no one made mention of ones not to bother getting, I’ll go ahead and point out the ones I feel are lacking compared to todays choices in the market.

Little My Maid. It has an empty story, and even if you’re just buying for H-scenes they’re all recycled. Not worth it.
Snow Drop. While it was considered decent in it’s time, there are far more titles that deserve attention long before this one.

Other then that, as you’ve already been referenced on games to get, Ever 17, Yume Miru Kusuri, and Snow Sakura are all very solid titles. Which leaves your list remaining with Figures of Happiness, Hourglass of Summer, Heart de Roommate, and Tomkimeki Check-in. I’d recommend getting Hourglass of Summer relatively soon if you intend to get it, as they are no longer in print as far as I know, so supplies can be considered limited. (Same could be said for Ever 17, which you should consider extremely high priority. :lol:) Tokimeki Check-in is an older title, but it’s still a pretty enjoyable game in my opinion, despite some of it’s difficult/confusing choice selections for choosing paths. It’s also pretty decent in size if you consider the amount of characters. Figures of Happiness is an ok game, I wasn’t fond of the overall art style, but that aside the story was a decent mix of amusing and sad. Oddly enough… I didn’t like Heart de Roommate. Maybe it was the main character and his very weak willed nature, or that I found some of the plot and story extremely corny.

Snow Sakura is a pretty funny game filled with many adorable and/or goofy characters. However, I will never forgive them for passing over the strip Mah Jong game with a black out. Yume Miru Kusuri is a very good game; mostly serious, but with enough comedy here and there to relieve the heavy drama. It sort of jerks around the loli and/or brotherly love fans, tho. I haven’t seen Ever 17, yet. But it has a lot of good buzz, so I’m planning to try it out myself, real soon now.

Tokimeki Check-in is rather old but it has a better story deviation than X-change 1-3.
Snow Sakura, YMK and Figures of Happiness are all very well done Bishoujo games and Ever 17 is nice if you want something without Ecchi. But Little my Maid and Snow Drop? Not many people are even interested.

And As Mr.Biggens has pointed out, Crescendo is a great investment. Great story, nice diversity and you get classical music. Win-win in all categories. Pity we get the gypped version here as the original Japanese version had extended scenes. :x

Don’t forget to play the english version of Princess Waltz.
I just received it tody and it’s quite good :wink:

Thanks to PP for their translation :wink:

X-change Alternative was my favorite especially since you don’t get as many rapefest scenes and the relationships develop pretty nicely. (there is still 1 major character or 2 that force you into the bad relationship, but half the time, even for the ‘bad’ ending, you end up pretty well with a character.)

So there are no ‘rape busses’ in Yin-Yang? That’s good. I might consider it then. I did sort of like X-Change, but the sheer amount of non-consensual sex in it gets me down. Not that I don’t like a bad scene…sometimes I do…but only if there’s some good reason for it. In Xchange, it’s all: “Oops! I got raped on the bus,” “Oops! I got raped in the store room,” “Oops! I raped my girlfriend before going to school.” Yeesh!

Unlike X-change 1-3, Yin Yang doesn’t force things on you. For example, you can completely avoid any and all scenes with guys and the main character. No rape with the exception of one scene(which can be completely avoided with choices.), and one path that does a lot of forced things.(But that was sort of the point to that path.) Honestly it’s an amusing game with some good humor.

You can always avoir the rapes by closing your eyes, but it doesn’t change the fact there are rapes in yin yang.
I too believed there wouldn’t be rapes in this one (or at least no too much) but you get gang banged once and there is also a foced blowjob.
Of course I’m not event talking about the predident path in wich… your not really ok for it…

In fact yin Yang is a really disturbing game sometimes… in some paths, you have to convince you that you are a girl and that it’s not a yaoi H-scene :mrgreen:

Well basically if you know what the title means, then you’ll already have been warned about the premises of the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not like you should be surprised. Discipline hit you a whole lot worst when you get forced to blow a guy.

My Top 3 games from PP
Crescendo
Yin-Yang
Ever 17

There are a bunch of others I really enjoyed, some more then others
X-Change 2 (Surprisingly enough, despite the rape scenes)
Hourglass of Summer
Kana Little Sister

and of course if you’re just looking for a straight up Sex romp, the best of them is probably
Sagara Family

All the rest of the titles, can take em or leave em. Though admittedly, I haven’t played the newest ones yet. I’ll get around to them soon.

Sagara Family= Hilarious sexy fun. Its a sex romp but its a sex romp with flair. Many of the paths are hilarious while some are interesting in their own way. For example, Maria’s path (snicker) has you forced into abstinence while Maria cannot have sex with you. Hilarious the way the character reacts. Sanae’s path is funny too especially the “I’m alive!” part.

Perhaps I simply have a little sister fixation, but I would have really placed “Kana” at the top of my list (the story is heart rendingly beautiful - if you’re not made of stone, you’ll weep) - with “Crescendo” a very close second. (particularly the story with the “bad girl” … wasn’t as impressed with the ‘hidden character’) “Yume Miru Kusuri” would be up there as well if you’re looking for emotionally powerful games … though “Yume Miru …” and “Snow Sakura” for that matter tend to ramble a great deal in some areas until you just want something to hurry up and happen.

“Snow Sakura” is one of those games filled with enjoyable characters you just don’t want to say goodbye to - particularly your History Teacher and your Goofy Friend. The benefit of this game is it includes a great deal of humor in just about every scenario, (or at least every one I’ve played, though I still have one remaining) though the first half of the game is mostly identical no matter which girl you choose … with only slight differences.

A great game I didn’t see mentioned here is “Heart de Roommate”. A very lighthearted game, it is designed like an anime series with ‘episodes’, previews, and all. The story is fun and very enjoyable, by the time the game is over you really feel as though you’ve gone through a great deal with the characters and the attatchments you form seem reasonable. That is one thing I didn’t like about “Snow Sakura”, they tossed around the word love far too quickly and easily - would it have been so hard for the characters to merely care for one another before leaping to all consuming love?

At any rate, my 2 cents.

It depends on the way you look at it. Despite the differences between paths, Heart De Roommate is essentially the same story in each path with minor differences. It is a very good story, its just that many of the “episodes” and most of the scenes are just reproductions of the same story. Snow Sakura has a set level of deviation while YMK has a HUGE line of deviation. YMK is not 1 scenario with variable scenes, it is 1 fork with 3 divergent paths with even more forks within them.

Since it’s a topic for suggestions, are there people here who have I’m gonna serve/nurse you (1, 2 and 4) ?

Now the only games I don’t have (and wich are not rape fests) are those 3, comme see me tonight 1 and horny bunnies (Yes, I’m desesperate enough to think about buying horny bunnies :D).

Come see me tonight 2 was… fun at least, but maybe I should keep csmt1 for later (or else I risk to be disapointed buy all my future purchases lol).

So… I’m gonna serve/nurse you. Sex romps ? Is there a story ? Are there rapes ?

thanks

I have a request too! I’ve been curious for a while now… :
Enzai: Falsely Accused
Brave Soul
Critical Point

Are any of these games worth looking into? Can someone who’s played them give me their opinion or point me to a trusted review?

Oh and which is better? Come see me tonight 1 or 2 ?

Thanks in advance!

I’m gonna serve you 4 no sex romps, no rape and for story depends on what you consider a story.
I’m gonna nurse you 1 & 2 same as above.

horny bunnies 1 & 2 just skip the first half if you buy it.

lol, I love how everyone just jumped this guy on game titles. Ah good times, we let 'em roll.