the big announcement your guess

in a recent post shingo mentioned a big announcement
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6697&start=175#p103185

what are your guesses on what it is and what games you would like to have announced
my guess is 3 methods to conquer the world and/or x-change a2
my hopes are Yumekoi Tensei, Makoto Sensei no Junan, Kuru Kuru Coeur, or Akimaho!

If it is 3 methods to conquer the world, I want a pre-order link NOW! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll have to look up those other titles you are hoping for,…

no need to
http://vndb.org/g359
i would also like less sex romps

3 methods to conquer the world and/or x-change a2 would make me very, very,very happy.

However, I would have to wonder if they would be able to make them work under Windows 7.

Shirokuma Bellstars?

Alternatively, keeping with the Christmas pun (rudolph the red-nosed reindeer), I’m hoping for RASEN KAIROU RASEN KAIROU you know you want to, shingo

i would imagine that would be part of the english version

Yumekoi Tensei sounds interesting…

So far, JAST has been localizing H-games… mostly visual novels, mostly BxG. I enjoy some H-games. But I’d probably be more interested in something different, such as…

• Stories with different pairings. It’s been about four years since JAST translated any BL games. And still no GxB or GxG games.

• Stories with worksafe content. Thanks to fan who write their own visual novels in English, I’ve realized that I prefer VNs with little to no adult content. Yes, that includes both stories about relationships and stories about other topics.

• Games with complex gameplay. My roots as a fan are in video games which emphasize interaction (through strategy, action, puzzles…). In 2010, I spent about a month playing Sakura Wars 5, a few weeks with RE: Alistair and The Flower Shop, and two months with TMGS. You’ll notice none of those have adult content. I have no problem admitting that it’s rare to find a complex game with 18+ content that’s enjoyable, but I also believe a few exist.

• Working with indie developers. I bring this up because Atlus, best known for localizing niche Japanese games, has began to work with English speaking game creators. Atlus will be publishing Trine and Rock of Ages.

That’s the Christmas-themed eroge from Pulltop, isn’t it? I had the same thought … There’s never been a holiday-themed eroge translated, and there is an existing relationship with Pulltop.

I’ve heard good things about Shirokuma Bellstars. Rasen Kairou seems interesting as well.

I’m hoping for Rasen Kairou too. In addition to being well ahead of its time, there’s also nothing like it that’s currently available in English (that includes fan-translations/OELVNs).

Shirokuma Bellstars surely would fit the timeframe, and they could easily aim to a December 2011 release. It’s also a good game, slightly better than Princess Waltz. Still, I would prefer to have translated in english games I haven’t already played in japanese :?

((Off topic, but Overlord87, you’re STILL playing Asairo? It’s like a 15 hour game!))

Eh, my friends got me in League of Legends (an online game, in case you don’t happen to know it), and it’s sucking most of my free time now. Shit, I know I shouldn’t have tried it :frowning:

ooo I wonder what it could be?
possibly Hana to Otome ni Shukufuku wo, because the comany that made it is part of Will
More Nitroplus games
A parntership with Black Cyc, alouth that is wishiful thinking

For me, anything less usual than new partnership don’t deserve to be called big announcement.
Even wilder guess, perhaps it is something related to ownership? You know, things like EA buy JAST?

the black cyc thing failed awhile ago
a big company buying them and helping them bring big name eroge over would be insane

Partnership with Mangagamer?

Here’s hoping!

Don’t you think that will violate antitrust law?

I’m sure JAST and MangaGamer are already doing price fixing over secret phonecalls anyway =P