The Next (Peach) Princess Project

Actually according to the last time I read the lolicon entry on wikipedia, there IS yet another anti-lolicon law on the books in the US at the moment, DESPITE the way the supreme court kept striking them down.

Hasn’t been put to much test yet, however, with the change on the Supreme court for more Bush picks, whenever that law DOES come up to be tested, one can’t be certain it will fall out the same way…

quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar: Wal-mart is going to have to be dragged into the 20th century. I expect it will only take another 50 years at the current rate. By the 22nd century, they may have caught up with everyone else.

Simple answer is no. They reinvented economics as we know them, and in unforeseen fashions. I wish only to inform; it is actually quite scary. Want to really know what drives WM's "pull economic theory" and what makes them change anything the best story on it is here.

Limited in scope this story still has "those looking from the inside out" nodding. One of the best I've seen if you want to really want to try and understand the megalithic giant and the global club it wields.

quote:
Originally posted by papillon: Hasn't been put to much test yet, however, with the change on the Supreme court for more Bush picks, whenever that law DOES come up to be tested, one can't be certain it will fall out the same way...

Agreed. Balance of power is certainly shifting to the right and it could change everything in a heartbeat.

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
Hasn't been put to much test yet, however, with the change on the Supreme court for more Bush picks, whenever that law DOES come up to be tested, one can't be certain it will fall out the same way... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Depends on what kind of games and literature they like to enjoy, I suppose. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar:
Depends on what kind of games and literature they like to enjoy, I suppose. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

When the American Medical Association complains to the Supreme Court that the law as written technically makes everyone who ever looks at a pediatrics anatomy textbook a sex offender, the laws tend to get struck down ...

Sodatete Miryu? is now on sale, and I want just to say thanks to the CROWD guys (although I strongly doubt that they are still lurking here) for giving me the (88 !!) “prize” Wallpapers of their Banner Campaign even if I posted their banners here (unfortunately, I don’t have a homepage -heck, until recently I did not even know that front page and FrontPage were different things ).
Let’s hope that this erogame turns out to be good as promised (if so, I DEFINITELY want to see an English version. Take note, Peapri bosses! ).

So there was more to posting those pictures.
Congratulations, Baldo!

The more banners I saw at Crowd’s page, the more I liked the art style.

Oops sorry, almost forgot . If you like the art style of this game, you will find more of it at Game-Style (read/see the Game Guide, the Lilith ‘Incarnations’ and, of course, the CG Gallery).
Me, I’m waiting the (Japanese) reviews now.

[This message has been edited by Baldo (edited 03-05-2006).]

Please read the first post HERE before continuing…
Well, once again one year is come and gone, and… Have you noticed as this thread is still valid even now?
Personally, I’m not very anxious to see the English release of Yume Miru Kusuri (it stinks too much of Angst/Pathos/Existentialism/Pure Boredom for my taste :wink: ?

Nice comments, all. We will have lots of good suff for you this year, don’t worry. Yume Miru is a good game, I like it a lot, although I don’t know how certain individuals will receive the characters, etc. I do love the style though.

Nihongo wa dame!